Pep Guardiola #3 The king of banter, wit & passion, impeccable tactics and touchline fashion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone explain why cityon instagram and at the airport as well keep saying. We are not really here. Am I missing something

WHAT DOES IT MEAN
---

Oh Geography was never my strong point. I failed my gcse on it hahaha
No I wouldn’t if I was you. I heard it’s like £20 for a coke.
Pub is better 🍺
They are now saying Cannes which we had coffee in the other day and it cost us €20 for the three of us. We’re having a semi boujiee lunch tomorrow so I said why don’t we find a chill tapas place or beach bar

• Heart
Reactions: 4
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean 4🤣🤣🤣
---
Omg donal is that a chocolate covered Madeleine. Also what did you by at Tom ford and haribo. Haribo is so top tier in Europe. We get lame assortments here 😂

I LOVE YOU ALL. I can’t concentrate. I’m a total write off 😂
She got perfume. Me and goss persuaded her 😉

• Heart
Thankyou doll I understand now

Any thread titles??? Papi is nearly at 3
Do we start a new thread tonight? We don't want any bad luck.

Maybe something that includes this is our destiny?? We talk City and Pep on here so maybe include City in title? I dunno just ideas.
Or duck Inter 😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg donal is that a chocolate covered Madeleine. Also what did you by at Tom ford and haribo. Haribo is so top tier in Europe. We get lame assortments here 😂

I LOVE YOU ALL. I can’t concentrate. I’m a total write off 😂
That is a choc madeleine
I did get the perfume persuade by @strawberrysunshine_x and @Gossgossgoss9888 they gave me three other sample perfumes as well
Haribo I got like all the veggie ones they have as it’s so hard to find them in England or at least where I live then I got my family some to share

• Heart
Best team in the world 🩵🩵🩵🩵

IMG_4755.jpeg
Ps how sexy does Ruben look 🤤🤤🤤
---
Do we start a new thread tonight? We don't want any bad luck.

Maybe something that includes this is our destiny?? We talk City and Pep on here so maybe include City in title? I dunno just ideas.
Or duck Inter 😂🤣
I think it would be nice to include city as well 🩵🩵🩵

my suggestion is # We’re on our way to Istanbul
OR
Istanbul is sky blue 🩵🩵🩵🤣 but I am nervous about tempting fate & don’t want to get too excited

duck inter

• Heart
I’m so proud that we’re almost on another thread! I agree we need a reference to Pep and City since this is also our City safe space. 💙

• Heart
We could just work smart not hard and steal City's media team's words

Pep Guardiola #4 This time, this team...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The tourism board has flown out on the city chartered flight
Akes wife also gone
---
Plus ines and the sister

• Haha
At some point we need to work in “more than you believe”. One of the best Pep-isms.

duck Inter.

I was more nervous for the FA Cup final than I was about the CL final but now the nerves are in full force.
---
Have we seen this yet? Apologies if I’m duplicating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Im going to sleep soon bc I know I’ll have anxiety in morning and be up ass crack. Let’s get a new thread going so we can just continue the flow!!

I love you all so much. I can’t believe final is here!!!

duck INTER. THIS TEAM. THIS MANAGER. THIS CITY 🩵

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.