Pep Guardiola #3 The king of banter, wit & passion, impeccable tactics and touchline fashion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need a daisy maguire esq sibling (with a brother who plays better) to give us that inside images

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I love pasta and pizza as much as everyone else but not this weekend 🚫

I wonder if there’s an Italian forum saying duck cups of tea, duck fish & chips, duck coronation street…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
wag update
Akes wife has restarted her swimwear business and sent all the wags some
Ortegas wife has shown some boarding pictures
Gomezs looks to be at the airport
Can’t find tourism board she’s probably chartering a private jet
Julie’s gf and akes wife at airport. None other that I’ve seen.

No Italian food - this is hard for me but duck inter

• Heart
Julie’s gf and akes wife at airport. None other that I’ve seen.

No Italian food - this is hard for me but duck inter

I am in love with this team. Not cos I am in love with two players. But they are an amazing team and I Will absolutely cry tomorrow when they win

• Heart
Wagupdate

Ok all the wags and friends must be flying together. Tourism board has not posted yet. Michelle prob flying with her entourage and
Ines with her sister of course - Juli gf and ake wife. Taylor posted with sister sitting in coach - how normal lol

Maria Guardiola already in Istanbul. Prob with cris and siblings. Ortegas wife in Istanbul.

• Heart
Wagupdate

Ok all the wags and friends must be flying together. Tourism board has not posted yet. Michelle prob flying with her entourage and
Ines with her sister of course - Juli gf and ake wife. Taylor posted with sister sitting in coach - how normal lol

Maria Guardiola already in Istanbul. Prob with cris and siblings. Ortegas wife in Istanbul.
There was a few keys heading out today and landing in Istanbul from various locations including london and Madrid
Lots of fans have made it a full week thing and gone sun bathing etc

• Heart
Love you too JD 😘😘

@Donald23 when are you back from Monaco
I’m in Nice unfortunately not Monaco. We fly back Sunday morning, my friends want to go Monaco for a boujiee meal tomorrow evening but I just don’t see the point in spending loads on food and the last trains at 11 and if we can’t back we are screwed. I’ve said they can go and I’ll find a pub

• Heart
Please can someone explain why cityon instagram and at the airport as well keep saying. We are not really here. Am I missing something

WHAT DOES IT MEAN
---
I’m in Nice unfortunately not Monaco. We fly back Sunday morning, my friends want to go Monaco for a boujiee meal tomorrow evening but I just don’t see the point in spending loads on food and the last trains at 11 and if we can’t back we are screwed. I’ve said they can go and I’ll find a pub
Oh Geography was never my strong point. I failed my gcse on it hahaha
No I wouldn’t if I was you. I heard it’s like £20 for a coke.
Pub is better 🍺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hope you’ve had a nice day. When you get back, we’ll be CL champions.

duck Inter.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
IMG_5721.jpeg

IMG_5720.jpeg

IMG_5709.jpeg

IMG_5715.jpeg

IMG_5692.jpeg

IMG_5684.jpeg
All the restaurants here are Italian and it’s confusing me so much

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.