• Elusive Viici

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • The girls

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Funny Face

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @cornflower for the title inspired by Jacks most recent haircut 🥵 where he was wearing an S&M collar and convincing us all he really does love being Sub Jack

Recap

The last thread moved quite slowly (hint hint Jack we need more inspiration from you)

We have seen him on amazing form with City

Back with his besties at England camp

Some questionable singing along to Ronan Keating in the company of some ladies confirming his penchant for the more mature lady ok it was his mum but humour me

We have seen him sign a new deal with Puma and reveal the contents of his wash bag

DJ Grealo has made a couple of appearances

He has been on a lakeside mini break with Skye and confirmed she is the love of his life

Viici is still MIA

He is currently teasing us with his furry legs in Dubai perhaps a sign the snail trail is back

POLL

Couldn‘t decide on a favourite hair or doggy pic so included both or ‘Hair o the Dog’ so to speak

Sub Jack

E0A0619B-086E-4B33-A973-A9FDBAAC6740.png

Bedhead Jack

C7D98459-016B-4786-9152-9682B3EFD4D1.png

Tug my ponytail Jack

8A383DD7-A0CB-4BE1-BDFD-76AB3DA8087C.png

Sleepy relaxed Jack

5DEBDDA2-CF9B-495B-A592-57240599CFA7.png

Funny Face

6ED05BAD-CB87-498D-8D44-D755E3BEF7F6.png

Perfect Gelmet Jack

9A0498DF-F337-4AF3-A65C-33CB77832DD1.png

Jack and his best girl

CE668FD4-4AB2-4FBE-A21C-468E717AEB4F.png

Jack and the elusive Viici

489143DD-C856-4E6E-BDB6-8E42582774C4.png

The girls

0D25BB70-220F-4107-AEFE-F77E65A6B656.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
the poll really threw me off with the dog additions

went for funny face jack because duck this guy

F9F579D2-84FF-4C32-8E51-0492E933CB06.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread thanks to @cornflower for the title inspired by Jacks most recent haircut 🥵 where he was wearing an S&M collar and convincing us all he really does love being Sub Jack

Recap

The last thread moved quite slowly (hint hint Jack we need more inspiration from you)

We have seen him on amazing form with City

Back with his besties at England camp

Some questionable singing along to Ronan Keating in the company of some ladies confirming his penchant for the more mature lady ok it was his mum but humour me

We have seen him sign a new deal with Puma and reveal the contents of his wash bag

DJ Grealo has made a couple of appearances

He has been on a lakeside mini break with Skye and confirmed she is the love of his life

Viici is still MIA

He is currently teasing us with his furry legs in Dubai perhaps a sign the snail trail is back

POLL

Couldn‘t decide on a favourite hair or doggy pic so included both or ‘Hair o the Dog’ so to speak

Sub Jack

View attachment 2062835

Bedhead Jack

View attachment 2062836

Tug my ponytail Jack

View attachment 2062838

Sleepy relaxed Jack

View attachment 2062839

Funny Face

View attachment 2062911
Perfect Gelmet Jack

View attachment 2062840

Jack and his best girl

View attachment 2062841

Jack and the elusive Viici

View attachment 2062842

The girls

View attachment 2062852
VICCIIS A GIRL? I thought it was lads lads lads

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He definitely reads this thread! I guess he is back from Dubai already or do you think he just gets sent updates like when you sponsor an animal at the zoo?
I assumed the photos with his LOML, his golden child, were taken upon their reunion yesterday but given that I, a regular person, get daily emails with dozens of photos of my dog when I board him, I'm sure whoever is watching Skye (and Vicii) will let them Facetime with their dad whenever he wants. 🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 4
no because tell me why i thought the name vicii was a joke and not the dogs real name i thought it was a play on avicii cos he wants to be a dj so we made it up as a joke 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
no because tell me why i thought the name vicii was a joke and not the dogs real name i thought it was a play on avicii cos he wants to be a dj so we made it up as a joke 😭😭😭😭😭
It totally does sound like something we would make up on here 🤣🤣. It must be K9 guard dog place that gave black fluffy dog the name Vicii as it is not a name I can see Jack and Sasha coming up with, nowt like name Skye. I believe Vicii is the caretaker and property manager of Birmingham gaff and New Grealish Chesire mansion✌🤟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.