Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I take back what I said then. I really wouldn’t have thought he’d do that. Typical Twitter stiring it up as usual
---
@Donald23 just watched Sashas get ready with me from Madrid. She said she took her dad. Why does she never mention jack on anything. It’s so odd. Why not say she’s there for CL? Is it cos of peoples comments maybe

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
barca still owes people money. If I’m correct they still owe us for torres. At least that was the last known article I read in the fall of last year. Torres has been gone since January 2022. Pique prob doesn’t care about being paid because he wants to president or something. Fuck barca

Fingers crossed for every match esp UCL.

ok I love this club but these midea ads are so cringe. Poor guys that have to do it

I couldn’t even bring myself to watch this one hahahah
---
IMG_3623.jpeg
I loveeeee this!!! Their winning mentality 💙💙💙💙

Last edited:
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Do you think some of them will stay in Madrid for a few days if theyre off
Flight scheduled back for 12 today
I doubt they’d be allowed to stay with this being the busiest part of the season
Probably recovery this morning, Thursday off, Friday Saturday back in. They all look tired not sure they’ll be up to much site seeing but again this is pep and they all have been known to fly off for 2 day breaks in Dubai etc

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
We’re one step closer. 💙 Hope you’ve had a nice Saturday, my friend.
I’m good thank you my little American doll.

Having a Nando’s to celebrate, all eyes on Wednesday now.

Fuck Arsenal!!
The trophy is staying where it belongs 😘💙😘💙😘

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I absolutely want to keep Rico. Our future is bright with him and the other youngsters. Ayme is definitely out.

I’m torn on Gundo. Part of me wants him to stay for one more year. And Kalvin…do we get rid or give him one more year?

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Do the team and wags stay in same hotel? Just diff rooms? I wonder. Taylor geo tagged their hotel. Wish I was at my brothers in Madrid right now. I would stake everyone out 😂 or keep Sasha company since she seems solo.

also they (Taylor and posse, Sara) ate at zuma yesterday. While a great restaurant, it is still a chain. There’s so many insane restaurants in Madrid and they choose a restaurant they have in London? Like get a high end concierge who can book you into D stage or some other Michelin place. Most of these wags really have no taste. Call
Me Taylor I dated a really great chef in Madrid 😂
I think it’s different or at least it is when they are in London
i need to look and do a full wag countdown just at the start of the match. You should have known with Sara they only do basic

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
That win was delicious because Arsenal fans will of been holding on to hope, fuck Arsenal 🩵

Goodnight you lovely lot 😘

Enjoy the rest of your day to my dolls in Cali 😘your commitment is admirable 🩵

• Heart