Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Fuck Arsenal, Fuck West Ham (for today), and Fuck Real Madrid. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, hate without end.

Let’s go, lads! 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6

olivia321

VIP Member
Join me in prayer 🙏

Dear Jesus, Mary and Joseph

If you hear me please give the whole Real Madrid team diarrhoea for the foreseeable future, also drop us all Chanel bags and also let us all wake up with clear skin and smelling like Baccarat.

Ok Amen

• Heart
  • Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
Daddy bantz

Real Madrid in shambles is a beautiful sight. :love:

I hope City fans boo Zinny. I cried actual tears when he left and I’ve mentioned this season how much I miss him. Not anymore. He’s become an overly dramatic little prat just like the rest of them.

I didn’t ask you, how was the wedding?

It’s match day on the other side of the pond! Fuck Arsenal.
I was devo’d by Zinny moving too. He is always crying bc their mistakes mean one thing. We’re coming for the title.

the wedding was really lovely. fireworks even. It was a lot of wedding events so I only had one afternoon to explore the town and load up at the Mexican farmacia haha. Prob the shortest trip I’ve taken in decades hah.

puerto Vallarta is cute. Locals are super chill. Weather was about 28c/ mid 80s f. Gay friendly esp in zona romantica

View from my room - I wasn’t in a fancy place either but it was decent. I spent no time here other than sleeping and showering.

IMG_6508.jpeg

I didn’t have beach front - mine was all rocky - but my brothers hotel up the road did. I am normally a solo traveler so I like a bit of space and stayed at the next hotel over from my family 😅 and wedding hotel.

the beach in front of my brothers
IMG_6640.jpeg

on the boardwalk - malecon
IMG_7151.jpeg

• Heart
I don’t want to get too excited but they’re defo gonna win FA cup aren’t they?!!! No way will united beat them ( I don’t even think they’ll beat Brighton tbf) and Brighton won’t beat city will they. I’ll be shocked if united win today 🤣.
but even if they do they won’t beat city ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
He probably said nothing in normal kev style

I just keep seeeing it as chodri
---
Eddie causing chaos
Chodri can get it from me sorry Laura 😫. I love a tanned Mediterranean man

View attachment 2132065

View attachment 2132068

Eddy came in after Ben white grabbed Phil and I was here for it. Erl may be scary and Ruben for their size but Eddy prob would have put him in some Brazilian jiu jitsu choke hold.
“Chodri.” :ROFLMAO: Thank you, @Gossgossgoss9888 for that nickname and @olivia321 for the tea that inspired it even though it’s not cool that he lied to your friend.

I love Eddie. His antics and alphaness don’t get enough credit. He’s a gentle giant type and I loved that clip of him in the original All or Nothing documentary when he was all dressed up and holding his baby daughter as they attended a kiddie birthday party. But if there’s a fight, I’d 100% hide behind him and Ma Foden for protection.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Bluemoon suggesting that peps interview means he’s going to play lots of rested players tomorrow. I’m hoping he doesn’t go too risky but we get to see the likes of Alvarez, perrone, Carson and Gomez for a few minutes
Scotty Carson’s time to shine! :ROFLMAO:

I’d love to see Alvarez get some minutes. I’m all for resting the big players but only to a certain extent. Sheff United will be treating this match like a final.

How many times do you say fuck Arsenal on here 😂😂😂
It’s our mantra. :ROFLMAO:

Fuck Arsenal!

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
More than happy with the result, the game was uncomfortable to watch, Pep should have put fresh legs on, Alvarez and Ma Foden’s son should have come on

Fingers crossed 🤞 the job gets done next week 🩵

Last edited:
  • Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Me too. City have been so lucky with great midfielders
Maybe something along the lines of King od banter for thread title? He has been joke in interviews lately
Im bad at titles but

Pep Guardiola he’s our sexy football gaffer and the king of banter

• Heart