Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Maybe Haaland needs to be taken off. Not his day and he should rest before Tuesday. He looks frustrated now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

olivia321

VIP Member
WE DID IT, WE FUCKING DID IT 💙💙💙💙

Oh my god what a game. There was no doubt in my mind that we’d settle for anything but a win.

Bye bye to those little Arsenal nuggets going back to London crying.

Love love love the little gang we have on here😘😘😘😘

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I feel like maybe sasha avoids talking about jack bc people can be quite abusive when you have big accounts. Especially being a wag. people can be pretty cruel.

I feel like KDB def has some personal stuff going on. I really hope him and the family are ok.

I didn’t know this about KDB - this was when he was at Wolfsburg. I know about his family and foster parents but not losing his close friend from Wolfsburg. He’s really had to endure some really hard things. I love Kev.

Also pep is basically a meme generator 😂

View attachment 2161405
View attachment 2161407
I feel like when there’s something wrong with KDB, there’s something’s wrong with the universe. He’s rock steady and the backbone of this club. The last player standing from the pre-Pep era. I feel like City’s equilibrium is thrown off. :( Please Kevin, be okay!!!

His life story is incredible with what he went through with those foster “parents”. I just want to hug him.

Even though it was a million years ago and all parties involved have moved on, fuck Courtois for hurting Kev. Fuck the team he plays for and fuck everyone he cares about including his dog if he has one. Stupid dickhead.

And lastly, fuck Arsenal and United.

Love you all.😘

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I only like the jewels and outfits I’m not a royalist at all but I thought the Queen was a cute little lady with her handbags.

Fuck big Sam and his meat and potato pie head, fuck Real Madrid, and fuck Arsenal. 🩵😘🩵😘🩵😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
This is going to be a long evening isn't it. Think I will just look away. While quietly singing "oh when the saints..." to myself.

• Haha
  • Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
I feel like maybe sasha avoids talking about jack bc people can be quite abusive when you have big accounts. Especially being a wag. people can be pretty cruel.

I feel like KDB def has some personal stuff going on. I really hope him and the family are ok.

I didn’t know this about KDB - this was when he was at Wolfsburg. I know about his family and foster parents but not losing his close friend from Wolfsburg. He’s really had to endure some really hard things. I love Kev.

Also pep is basically a meme generator 😂

IMG_7803.jpeg

IMG_7804.jpeg

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Big Shambles Sam checking his watch to schedule his Uber home because he doesn’t want to take the bus with his players.

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I'm watching 😊

Come on, Brighton 🤞

They're playing pretty well but I think they're a bit naive, got to extend this lead if they can, I don't see them shutting the game down.

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
ITS OUR YEAR IT HAS TO BE…

I can’t emotionally put up with another loss in the semi, or worse lose another the final

Something just feels different this time 💙💙💙
I know that Madrid are always strong in UCL but they have been inconsistent this year overall. Losing easy matches. We have too, but we are in form now.
I’m so happy now. I feel terrible for anyone on my plane next week. I called the airlines to make sure I have wifi 😂 I scream so loud my neighbors check on me hahaha

pep waving to his family in the box

CB0A8E65-D289-4497-9E64-7B00EE688BAD.jpeg

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
How we all feeling about Sunday? I think my Dyche love is clouding the inevitable that we will beat them (sorry Everton fanssorry for also being rubbish at names)
I am always nervous bc exhaustion and matches that should have been a cake walk but for several reasons were not.

I think pep will start with regulars and then hopefully sub but who knows bc pep hates subs 😩. people need rest and others need play time. Not sure if Ortega will be at goal or Eddy. I hope Julian can come in bc last time Erl was terrorized by Godfrey but we did get the best Erl content of the year from that match.

Honestly why couldn’t this match have been tomorrow so we can more rest between matches? SO LAME

• Haha
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Last nights game was awkward it felt like we were playing for a draw which isn’t a problem but took a few stupid yellow cards that could haunt us in a few weeks.

Rest Haaland Saturday, start Julian let him have his moment, give Foden some mintues. In reality we should be wrapping up the game in the first half and focusing on Wednesday.

Fuck Arsenal and Real Madrid I’m sick to death of Benzema and that just for men dyed beard.

• Heart