Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Fuck me, have Spurs not bothered to turn up today? 😬

Are you all watching the other semi-final this afternoon? Not sure what would be more fun - seeing Brighton smash United, or a Manchester derby final.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Just Drive

VIP Member
Wait wait, Kevs adopted?
No, he lived with a foster family when he left home to train at the academy. The foster parents told his parents they don’t want him back because he was “too introverted.” The cruelty! Kevin attended school and trained, all day every day. Was he meant to drop all that and be chatty and go to parties?? Idiot people. I hope they feel like shit now.

Snap @Gossgossgoss9888 and @futbolista

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
She’s still in high school. Cris and her could come out.

think last year they did
Imagine that note. “Please excuse Valentina from school on 9th May as she has to be in Madrid to witness her father enact revenge.” (If her teachers are United fans, they’ll give her extra work. :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
Fuck me, have Spurs not bothered to turn up today? 😬

Are you all watching the other semi-final this afternoon? Not sure what would be more fun - seeing Brighton smash United, or a Manchester derby final.
Will keep tabs on this match. I’m not sure who I want to play against. A win against the neighbors would be more satisfying. But would love to see united lose today also.

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I sAw a few on Twitter saying kalvin had like 53000 but I thought everyone was just pissin around voting for him?? When I looked ake kev and haaland had more than him. No way could they have given it kalvin. They may as well give it Gomez instead
Imagine the painful conversation of, "you've had thousands of votes, but you know you don't deserve them, right?" 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Wags in Madrid - Sara, Taylor(plus sibling and friend surgery has not gone well for her, Sasha, possibly Sergio girlfriend, Ines has gone quite so possibly flying back
I just want Ma Foden

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
@Donald23 I just saw Ines’ stories from the game and her selfie with the President of the Manchester Tourism Board aka Mrs. Gundo. :ROFLMAO: Glad they made it.
---
All the ghost erling posts. I’m sorry tell me where Balon D’or Benzema was 🤔
Benzema was irrelevant. I’m still laughing at the RM fans. They couldn’t even beat us at home. Pretty pathetic for a club that “owns” the CL, eh? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
  • Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Omg how have I only just discovered this thread 😍. Still catching up but loving all the City talk. This is our year. I am sick to death of hearing gobshites say “but you haven’t won the champions league” 😳. It’s coming baby, it’s coming 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Can I like this 1000 times 😍. Being slightly over dramatic here, growing up in Manchester with Fergie and his gang of numpties winning everything and bring so cocky ruined my teen years and 20s. Real Madrid do not worry me, Arsenal do not worry me, but if those dirty red scumbags can spoil our treble by playing dirty they will.
Welcome friend! Glad you found us. This is Pep’s rave thread as well as all things city chat and safe space.

I’m anxious. Praying to the universe and football gods to be kind. I am also tired of the no UCL shit talk. Would love Pep to win a UCL trophy at City. 💙

So make yourself at home and see you tomorrow for the match.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Okay these are cute
Here’s what I’ve taken from it
- no one cares about Gundo that’s why he’s invisible
- Julian had a printing error
- ortega now has pierced ears
- John and Ruben have spent too much time together
- akanji, Kevin and Jack actually look like them

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
This is the definition of team work makes the dream work.

I LOVE THIS TEAM

This has been posted everywhere. Loser Ben white grabbing foden. But I cannot get over how tall Rodri is standing next to Erl. Give me that grandpa shorts wearing man 😂
I’m dying to know what the beef’s about. I love how all the players jumped to Phil’s defence little Bernandoooo thinks he’s Floyd Mayweather

• Heart
I am always nervous bc exhaustion and matches that should have been a cake walk but for several reasons were not.

I think pep will start with regulars and then hopefully sub but who knows bc pep hates subs 😩. people need rest and others need play time. Not sure if Ortega will be at goal or Eddy. I hope Julian can come in bc last time Erl was terrorized by Godfrey but we did get the best Erl content of the year from that match.

Honestly why couldn’t this match have been tomorrow so we can more rest between matches? SO LAME
Why does it need to be played at all. Give them a week off and the three points 😂😂😂

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
This is the definition of team work makes the dream work.

I LOVE THIS TEAM

This has been posted everywhere. Loser Ben white grabbing foden. But I cannot get over how tall Rodri is standing next to Erl. Give me that grandpa shorts wearing man 😂
Wonder what he said. Where is ma foden when you need here

• Heart

Miss Sally

VIP Member
I'll be watching the Coronation, well the main part not 2hrs before it starts! Each to their own.
Yes agree Fuck Big Sam and his team Hooe they get battered 😁 Big Erl hat trick before half time 😄 just be happy with a win tbh. Get that 🏆

• Heart