Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just took it as I’m the same and I’ve not got the reason of giving birth, she was talking about being out of shape/unfit. I don’t think she will try for a baby until after her wedding tbh.

Reactions: 4
I can see why she would keep it a secret thought, she is a big girl and generally they have higher risk pregnancies as far as I’m aware? Or she may be more prone to gestational diabetes.. all the rage keeping a pregnancy secret it’s quite nice not having it rammed down your throat all the time

Reactions: 1
I just took it as I’m the same and I’ve not got the reason of giving birth, she was talking about being out of shape/unfit. I don’t think she will try for a baby until after her wedding tbh.
Yeah me too i think she meant like, I’m the same and I’ve not got a good reason like giving birthday to be out of shape!

She’s following a load of baby accounts tho and hasn’t mentioned the wedding plans or healthy eating lately 🤔 she may be preggers

Lori is v quiet on insta atm. I guess she's not preggers else she may have announced by now.

She has liked a post on Mamas&papas Instagram page which has the caption “double tap if you’re due in 2021” 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Now her integrity will be tested. She’s been very quiet on Instagram a long while - will she ramp it up now to cash in on the baby freebies?!

Reactions: 21
Now her integrity will be tested. She’s been very quiet on Instagram a long while - will she ramp it up now to cash in on the baby freebies?!
I think we may see the odd ad, she never over did it before in my opinion. I think it was just simplybe? Nothing home related. Might be wrong 😂

Course she will!!

I am really happy for her though