Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To clarify I also really like her. She’s never been overly pushy with the ads so I was just pondering whether she will change now she’s pregnant like so many of the ex-slimmers have done. Hopefully not. She also does at least have a proper job unlike some of the others!

Reactions: 6
Now her integrity will be tested. She’s been very quiet on Instagram a long while - will she ramp it up now to cash in on the baby freebies?!
Of course she will, once they have a taste for it i can imagine it’s hard to give it up

Reactions: 5
Now her integrity will be tested. She’s been very quiet on Instagram a long while - will she ramp it up now to cash in on the baby freebies?!
She’s must be so cross watching Jade flail around for gifted she thought she’d throw her hat in the ring.

Reactions: 1
I made a post comparing Lori to another ex instafluencer and the post got deleted for being off topic 🤷🏼‍♀️ weird place this sometimes

Reactions: 2
I made a post comparing Lori to another ex instafluencer and the post got deleted for being off topic 🤷🏼‍♀️ weird place this sometimes
Some members get very upset if you mention people on threads. I said on another thread how someone's behaviour reminded me of a well known influencer and I had mine deleted for being off topic.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Some members get very upset if you mention people on threads. I said on another thread how someone's behaviour reminded me of a well known influencer and I had mine deleted for being off topic.
The same thing has happened to me twice now....... I find it very odd 🧐

Reactions: 4
On some threads people only like you discussing the person even if the topic is connected 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really want to feel like she’ll do things tastefully. It feels like she’s fell out of love with Insta like a lot of old big insta accounts from SW days

Reactions: 2
On that note, does anyone else feel like 2014 was a different time 😂 back when Lori etc had their big sw accounts and now a lot of them have moved on had families etc which is obviously going to happen but posting of food seems to completely be forgotten with now with a lot of the accounts. I had a weightloss instagram and loved it, would constantly go on there and just scroll through pics of food, transformations etc but now I very rarely even go on that Instagram and if I do it would be to look at people like peachylife who post day to day things. Food posts of someone’s babybels and banana just don’t interest me now. Funny how things change does anyone else feel like they lost interest with food accounts?. (I know this is slightly off topic but I’ve been thinking it for ages and this does kind of relate to this thread as Lori was a weightloss account to begin with)

Reactions: 12
On that note, does anyone else feel like 2014 was a different time 😂 back when Lori etc had their big sw accounts and now a lot of them have moved on had families etc which is obviously going to happen but posting of food seems to completely be forgotten with now with a lot of the accounts. I had a weightloss instagram and loved it, would constantly go on there and just scroll through pics of food, transformations etc but now I very rarely even go on that Instagram and if I do it would be to look at people like peachylife who post day to day things. Food posts of someone’s babybels and banana just don’t interest me now. Funny how things change does anyone else feel like they lost interest with food accounts?. (I know this is slightly off topic but I’ve been thinking it for ages and this does kind of relate to this thread as Lori was a weightloss account to begin with)
I loved the more innocent days of instagram. I think that was just before the begging and gifted really kicked in. I used to chat to so many people just from looking at their dinners 🤣 it's a far more sour place these days I find. The genuine aspect has melted away.

Reactions: 14
Yes that’s true! I honestly blame Instagram stories coming in because we started to see more than pics of food and some people were annoying / rude etc and the whole gifted / ad and the sw elites!!

Last edited:
Yes that’s true! I honestly blame Instagram stories coming in because we started to see more than pics of food and some people were annoyigg nhs etc and the whole gifted / ad and the sw elites!!
I actually thank Instagram stories because that's when all these big hunz showed their true colours and we could see them for the real twats they are 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes 😂 I used to have a weightloss/food account from like 2013 - 2016 which is where I discovered Lori and I left just when stories started and ads started getting more popular, I deactivated because I just couldn’t be bothered tarting my food up until it went cold anymore 🤣
So I do understand why they can’t keep up with being a weightloss account forever, it is tiring, but rather than turning my account into a revenue generator I decided to bow out.. maybe I’m the idiot not them 😆🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 5
she’s put a post up saying “mamas can I have your pram recommendations, I already have mine but want to know if there’s any I haven’t considered” 🙄 why would you care if you already have your pram.. what’s she gonna do take hers back and get a new one lol? On the beg I reckon

Reactions: 15
she’s put a post up saying “mamas can I have your pram recommendations, I already have mine but want to know if there’s any I haven’t considered” 🙄 why would you care if you already have your pram.. what’s she gonna do take hers back and get a new one lol? On the beg I reckon
Why else would you do that except for letting companies know you’re pregnant, and that you have a pram but feel free to send me anything else. Such a strange thing to do/way to put it

Why else would you do that except for letting companies know you’re pregnant, and that you have a pram but feel free to send me anything else. Such a strange thing to do/way to put it
100% a beg. She'll post all the recommendations and maut babes too and them hope to get some #gifted we know your game Lori!!!

Reactions: 4
Now the gifted items begins! It’s so dull. She’s only going on to get freebies/post about them.

She's a total bore. Only on for the ads. She barely shows herself, why does she think anyone wants to see her boring free journal.

I honestly can’t understand how people like this have so many followers still, they disappear for months on end and then come back posting photos of their coffee machine sporadically - who is still interested in this stuff??!

Reactions: 12