Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has piled so much weight on and that's really not good for a healthy pregnancy. She's annoyed me being absent on Instagram for so long then the minute she's pregnant she's back posting regularly again and hinting for freebies 🙄 so self absorbed

Reactions: 11
She’ll be another one thinking once she has the baby she can cash in, give up work and be a professional instamum - ugh!

Reactions: 2
Yesss! Thank you so much! I knew it was someone.
Can we also discuss this bloody obsession with beige baby clothes, if it’s not Lori it’s Jade beb 🤢

Reactions: 5
I agree it’s really irritating how she disappeared off the face of the earth and Is now back for her pregnancy..

Reactions: 11
Panelling on the baby’s bedroom wall...original 🙊
Imagine a world where you styled your home with your own original ideas and not just what’s in trend to join the influencer club. Copy copy copy!

Reactions: 13
How sad. A house says so much about a person, a family. There's zero warmth to hers. Same as the clothes for her baby. When you live your life copying and not being true to yourself, you're not really living. It's a very sad, sad life.

Reactions: 7
She has a beige personality too so it all fits (unlike her clothes)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's tragic to be so unoriginal. To live your life in others shoes all to scrape by and beg for a few measly freebies. Pregnancy really does mean very little to these people. They just see it as a meal ticket. It's disturbing. Martin has not aged well being with her and she's just taken the eating for 2 as eating for 20 too litetally. I wish her and others would respect their babies/children more and stop whoring them out to make a few quid. They are literal scum of society. Piss off back under your rock Lori and take that ogre with you.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for some of these insta babies and kids. They never see any colour until they get to school , just beige and grey cos Mum wants to be all trendy!😳

Reactions: 8
It's tragic to be so unoriginal. To live your life in others shoes all to scrape by and beg for a few measly freebies. Pregnancy really does mean very little to these people. They just see it as a meal ticket. It's disturbing. Martin has not aged well being with her and she's just taken the eating for 2 as eating for 20 too litetally. I wish her and others would respect their babies/children more and stop whoring them out to make a few quid. They are literal scum of society. Piss off back under your rock Lori and take that ogre with you.
I do think that’s a bit harsh calling her the ‘literal scum of society’ just because she’s thought she may as well get a few freebies like everyone else on insta?! She’s obviously excited about the baby and he’s probably thought why not try and get some #gifted tit.

I know she’s irritating but I don’t think it’s that deep
I know this is tattle and I’m not defending her, think she’s a knob but not scum 😂 I’m sure if the likes of Lori really were the scum of society as you say rather than rapists and murderers the world would be a much nicer place!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15