Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I read all of your comments before I saw the pic, I had lots of images in my head but the actual picture is a lot stranger than I had imagined 🤭

Why is her hand on his stomach like he is the one expecting 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg! Wow !
I did the same, read the comments then went to look & I was shocked !!!!
He’s massive, like BFG massive !!!!
I can’t actually believe what they both look like. Shocked

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad you’re all thinking the same. it genuinely looks like he’s the one carrying 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s got a bland nursery, bland baby grows, wore a bland dress for the pics but her fake tan is the colour of ronseal...agree Maaaartin was never an oil painting but he looks awful.
Also, she could do with a better bra 🙊
She’s doing a hinch. Bland. White. Grey. Beige. Blah

Reactions: 2
How many times has she said shes concerned about her health with her weight now and shes ‘on it’ to get fitter/healthier. She looks bigger than ever, and it doesn’t look like the baby weight.

Reactions: 6
How many times has she said shes concerned about her health with her weight now and shes ‘on it’ to get fitter/healthier. She looks bigger than ever, and it doesn’t look like the baby weight.
I know she’s really struggled in the past and when she got with Martin she could never really get a handle on it like I think she wanted to. I wonder if she is touching his stomach as she isn’t really showing a ‘bump’.

I know this year has been tough but he has aged massively in a short space of time.

Reactions: 4
I apologise because this sounds really mean but she doesn’t even look pregnant. There is no bump. I would hate to be pregnant and just look ‘fat’ with no evidence of a real baby bump to cradle. I loved my bump.

Reactions: 7
Hair looking like it's recently dyed and nails looking good (though I think Lori has a gel kit). I'd put money on the fact she's had her hair dyes in lockdown tho...

Reactions: 6
The gender reveal pic was just wrong, looks like she was holding his bump. He has a bigger piss tank than her 🤣
Funny to see her having a smoothie for breakfast, if she genuinely was having those regularly with a balanced healthy diet she would lose weight pregnant or not!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5