Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a short torso, with huge boobs. High waisted just doesnt flatter her but she doesnt care tbf.

Reactions: 3
I don't like bottoms sitting on my hips as I do have a belly and wearing them higher up is more flattering in my opinion if you're in that way inclined, however them bottoms are practically on her shoulders they are that high!

Reactions: 1
After weight gain and 2 kids, i can never imagine wearing anything other than high waisted ever again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What are those shoes?! Are they those £700 paid that Em bought? Look like bits are coming off them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t look like she’s lost that amount of weight she must of really banged it on before her insta come back because she looks the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

When youre big, it takes a big loss to actually really show. When I lost weight, it took 2st to actually notice it. Think with her shape and how she dresses as well, you wouldnt spot it now. Like, if she lost inches around her waist, you wont see it with her baggy tops

She doesn’t look like she’s lost that amount of weight she must of really banged it on before her insta come back because she looks the same 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought that too. She was inactive for a very long time, so god knows how big she got.

I really hope she finds her happiness this time!

Good for her for making that change again! It’s not easy, especially now but she’s doing it so i applaud her for her determination 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12