Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to really like Lori but gone off her so much. So sad how she’s let her self go! Her posture looks awful!!!!

And no one cares about the coffee!!!

Reactions: 5
Goodness me...what a difference.

Bloody hell! Aww look at her in those "influencer" topshop joggers trying to look all fashionista. She's such a mess. She's only 30 has she really just given up on losing the weight?

Reactions: 4
What’s with the whipped coffee everywhere? It’s just coffee foam! Maybe I’m too old for this crap, but I am younger than Lori. She’s really pretty girl but seems to have given up on herself since meeting Martin. What’s with her posture, her neck looks painful!

Reactions: 8
Aww I like Lori. She doesn't bother me as much as others. Not too heavy into Ads (I didn't like the Asda cancer ones which I don't think you should take payment for charities but that's just me). I do miss her chatty stories, but when Instagram became too catty to big accounts she disappeared which is fine.

"Letting herself go" is harsh. I think she realised chasing a low unattainable weight was not for her. She does want to do something about it (from talking to her doctor), just hasn't yet (like most of us!) She still has a gorgeous face and her home is lovely.

Reactions: 18
I agree She’s not as bad as some others with constant adds and that, but she looks a scruff in that picture 🙃

Goodness me...what a difference.
There is clearly a big physical difference here. As someone who lost 5 stone across 12 months at 21, and now at 26 put 4 back on, the pressure and misery when looking back at old skinny photos and what is does to your mental health is really quite something. That photo on the left was 5+ years ago, our bodies and lifestyle changes, and pining after an old skinnier version of yourself certainly won’t make you any happier which I think Lori has realised. You can be confident, dress for your size and look great at any size. And I think that’s the main thing here, is that we know Lori has always had great style, home and fashion, her hair and makeup always looked good. This picture she’s posted this morning is the complete opposite, she looks washed out, scruffy and miserable! And I know most of us probably resemble the right picture 80% of the time (especially right now) and there’s a lot of pressure to always look good for socials, but to go months and not post and make that your first in a while... makes you wonder if she’s happy because she doesn’t look it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There is clearly a big physical difference here. As someone who lost 5 stone across 12 months at 21, and now at 26 put 4 back on, the pressure and misery when looking back at old skinny photos and what is does to your mental health is really quite something. That photo on the left was 5+ years ago, our bodies and lifestyle changes, and pining after an old skinnier version of yourself certainly won’t make you any happier which I think Lori has realised. You can be confident, dress for yourself and look great at any size. And I think that’s the main thing here, is that we know Lori has always had great style, home and fashion, her hair and makeup always looked good. This picture she’s posted this morning is the complete opposite, she looks washed out, scruffy and miserable! And I know most of us probably resemble the right picture 80% of the time (especially right now) and there’s a lot of pressure to always look good for socials, but to go months and not post and make that your first in a while... makes you wonder if she’s happy because she doesn’t look it.

Totally agree, but whilst happiness is important - and you are right, she doesn’t look happy - that level of yo-yo weight loss and gain is really not good, for physical or mental health. That’s what these insta huns don’t seem to get, whilst you may have ditched slimming world and purport to be ‘happy in your own skin’ many of the underlying psychological issues about food are still there and it’s simply not great for your heart, fertility and genera health to be carrying that much fat!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but she looks awful. She isn't a healthy weight and 100% looks uncomfortable. She hasn't even brushed her hair an it looks like she hasn't washed her face either! The clothes look terrible, it's such a shame shes let herself go so much. Not necessarily in regards to weight either, you can still gain a few pounds and make an effort!

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but she looks awful. She isn't a healthy weight and 100% looks uncomfortable. She hasn't even brushed her hair an it looks like she hasn't washed her face either! The clothes look terrible, it's such a shame shes let herself go so much. Not necessarily in regards to weight either, you can still gain a few pounds and make an effort!
I agree!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 One thing that could be said for her was that she was stylish, now she looks like an unhealthy slob. I mean we are all having days like that right now, but we’re not posting it on the gram to show off a whipped coffee 🤷🏼‍♀️

I agree!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 One thing that could be said for her was that she was stylish, now she looks like an unhealthy slob. I mean we are all having days like that right now, but we’re not posting it on the gram to show off a whipped coffee 🤷🏼‍♀️
Completely agree with you both. I have no problem in her gaining weight and if she’s happy then she’s happy but I remember she did a story after they got engaged saying she wanted to get down to a comfortable size 14 bride ( which would definitely fit her frame) yet she seems to have lost her motivation and she really doesn’t make the effort Anymore. I hope she does try for her wedding as when she was 14/16 she looked great! I think when she first got slim it wasn’t suited for her body and unattainable yet she would look great as a 14/16

Reactions: 4
Completely agree with you both. I have no problem in her gaining weight and if she’s happy then she’s happy but I remember she did a story after they got engaged saying she wanted to get down to a comfortable size 14 bride ( which would definitely fit her frame) yet she seems to have lost her motivation and she really doesn’t make the effort Anymore. I hope she does try for her wedding as when she was 14/16 she looked great! I think when she first got slim it wasn’t suited for her body and unattainable yet she would look great as a 14/16
But she still claims to be a 16. 😳

Reactions: 1
I feel like I’m in the same boat - same age, probably put on the same amount of weight in short space of time, dying to get it off but just can’t get my head in the game. I can’t speak for Lori, but I know personally it’s made me feel crap.

Reactions: 17
On the flip side, people say that they miss the old days of Instagram when you could post whatever you wanted without having to prep. From other thread I'm watching....
*Slimming world gem annoys people with her "cute" flatlays
*Fopp annoys people by dressing up and putting on makeup to stay home

All vaild opinions may I add.

I feel like Lori is just being realistic. Working from home, joggers, slippers, coffee in hand... ready to roll. (I think her hair is just unplaited bed hair rather than not being brushed)

((sidenote: I'll admit I didn't even register her weight. That's down to her own feelings and opinion))

Reactions: 16
On the flip side, people say that they miss the old days of Instagram when you could post whatever you wanted without having to prep. From other thread I'm watching....

I feel like Lori is just being realistic. Working from home, joggers, slippers, coffee in hand... ready to roll. (I think her hair is just unplaited bed hair rather than not being brushed)

((sidenote: I'll admit I didn't even register her weight. That's down to her own feelings and opinion))
Shes let herself go... simple!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I feel like I’m in the same boat - same age, probably put on the same amount of weight in short space of time, dying to get it off but just can’t get my head in the game. I can’t speak for Lori, but I know personally it’s made me feel crap.
Same 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ you certainly aren’t alone!

Reactions: 7
Yeah her weight aside she is deffo showing life as it is at the moment. 5 weeks into working from home and I look an absolute show. Thank god we don’t have video calls.

Reactions: 9

Would totally have someone be like this than all fake and showy. We knew she had put on the weight so that’s not a shock. I think it’s just a shock to see someone not made up for the gram; which is a sad sign of what Instagram has become

Reactions: 9