Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always looks more comfortable when it’s not a full body pic. Her face is definitely less puffy, and you can see her neck again. If only I could find mine ...

Reactions: 2
This Tattle thread always makes me smile because I feel like most posters here are cheering her on! I never understood the weird foot post but other than that think Lori is really likeable and relatable!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So she’s just commented on one of Emma’s instas that she hasn’t given birth “yet” 🤔

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah! I can’t work out if she’s saying it in a jokey way like I’m the same and I’ve not even given birth as in she hasn’t got the same excuse or if she actually means it!

She’s just commented back saying she’s read it back now and it wasn’t whT she meant lol!

Oh yeah! I can’t work out if she’s saying it in a jokey way like I’m the same and I’ve not even given birth as in she hasn’t got the same excuse or if she actually means it!
Who's Emma? Can you post the @ so I can see?! I reckon she'll be preggo soon if she isn't already... She's got the house, the rock and she's lost some weight....

Who's Emma? Can you post the @ so I can see?! I reckon she'll be preggo soon if she isn't already... She's got the house, the rock and she's lost some weight....
Lifethroughemseyes, looks like she’s deleted the comment now though

Lifethroughemseyes, looks like she’s deleted the comment now though
Omg as if. Not really a thing to joke about so presume she's serious? Or she showing and realised that it's offensive to a lot of people to joke about that kinda thing...