Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like comments on anyone’s weight but the outfit isn’t flattering and it’s washing her out. Saying that, I think bravo to her for posting what she wants on her Instagram.

Reactions: 9
I never really post on here - more just look but I just wanted to say I see lots of people posting saying they are in a similar boat. I have previously been the same boat - 5 foot 2 and around 12 and a half stone at 31. I then started losing my vision in my left eye and it turned out it was a condition called IIH which is rare but most of the people diagnosed are over weight women. The thought that I could’ve contributed to this is awful so I’m only putting it here to say that if you do have the chance to change your weight Or health please don’t be like me and wait until you’re forced to to save your vision Xxxx

Reactions: 9
I never really post on here - more just look but I just wanted to say I see lots of people posting saying they are in a similar boat. I have previously been the same boat - 5 foot 2 and around 12 and a half stone at 31. I then started losing my vision in my left eye and it turned out it was a condition called IIH which is rare but most of the people diagnosed are over weight women. The thought that I could’ve contributed to this is awful so I’m only putting it here to say that if you do have the chance to change your weight Or health please don’t be like me and wait until you’re forced to to save your vision Xxxx
I’m so sorry to hear that, that’s so scary. How did you change after learning that?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry to hear that, I know Lori went to the drs about 10 months ago because she was concerned about her weight and health problems so at least she’s aware but hasn’t really acted on it. I remember when she started couch to 5k and I thought good on her for sharing it and trying but it didn’t seem to last long. Maybe she’s comfortable being her size but she doesn’t look it :(

I’m so sorry to hear that, that’s so scary. How did you change after learning that?
well after having a lumber puncture to drain my brain fluid and save my eye sight in my left eye and being told that weight didn’t help I literally changed my diet massively. I haven’t been as good lately but fingers crossed I seem to be improving and hopefully won’t need shunt surgery. It’s definitely a wake up call - just think the more people I can tell the less likely someone has to go through it xx
I’m two stone down now but ideally need to be a bit lower xx

Reactions: 7
I’m her age and gained four stone in the last few years - no excuse other than I was a greedy, lazy pig with an under active thyroid. And I just thought I don’t want to look like this, I deserve better than I’m treating myself. And since Christmas I’m almost two stone down. Still a way to go of course but now I put that bit more effort in. Sure in lockdown I’m not making that effort, but we do video calls at work so the top half of me is ready and the bottom half is pyjamas or tracksuit bottoms. I really hope she finds the motivation to realise she deserves to be her best self. She’s young and has so much to look forward to which I’m sure she would enjoy more if she loved herself - at the moment she doesn’t seem to which is sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree it’s not the most flattering picture of her but at least it’s real - if she’d have got dressed up, head to toe in make up, trying to do an OotD etc I’m sure people would take issue ‘Why is she dressing like that with nowhere to go? Must be for the gram!’

I think losing weight when you’ve lost it before is harder - you know you can do it, so it’s the mentality of ‘I’ll start tomorrow’ and that endless cycle. Yes, there’s a massive difference between those two pictures and what five years if I remember following her SW journey back then. I think a lot of old SW big accounts are just moving beyond doing things for the followers and it looked like Lori was doing this too?

Reactions: 12
I agree She’s not as bad as some others with constant adds and that, but she looks a scruff in that picture 🙃
one that’s annoying with ads is harrisonandme_ I’m surprised she doesn’t have her own thread. Her makeup YouTube videos are terrible 😰 and I’m a makeup artist 👩‍🎤 she’s a bit of a scruff

Reactions: 1
Where's maaaartin? She used to go about him all the time. They seem so mismatched. He's got a face only a mother could love.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like I’m in the same boat - same age, probably put on the same amount of weight in short space of time, dying to get it off but just can’t get my head in the game. I can’t speak for Lori, but I know personally it’s made me feel crap.
I feel the exact same. Makes me sad looking at her pic Cos I can relate so much

Reactions: 10
Who cares about her weight though? What I care about more is why someone just doing own it and be comfortable in their own skin. She looks so unhappy I feel so sorry for her. I know I wasn’t the same weight as I was 5 years ago and having a baby as well, people change! Just wish she could just be happy or if not just do something about it. To be fair I’m dressing like her recent post at the moment only because of lockdown and I’ve just lost my job so I feel a bit frumpy :ROFLMAO: does make you feel better doing your hair and make up though!

Reactions: 6
Am I reading her post properly? The latest one.. the takeaways are closed so I have been cooking bar one meal and looking for healthy meal ideas?!
I mean we knew you’ve been piling the weight on but that just confirms it with the woe is me the takeaways are closed post 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Tbf its nice to have a break from cooking. I love cooking but id be gutted if my favourite takeaway was closed lol

Reactions: 4
Am I reading her post properly? The latest one.. the takeaways are closed so I have been cooking bar one meal and looking for healthy meal ideas?!
I mean we knew you’ve been piling the weight on but that just confirms it with the woe is me the takeaways are closed post 😂😂😂
So basically pre lockdown they were surviving on takeaways... wow.

Tbf its nice to have a break from cooking. I love cooking but id be gutted if my favourite takeaway was closed lol
As are all closed, tbh I haven’t missed them and I’m loving cooking new things with what we have!

Reactions: 3
Ive always loved going out for dinner, I miss that more tbf. Its more of a treat for us, having someone else make the food lol

Reactions: 8
Guys.... stop what you are all doing. You have GOT to watch her latest story. She has jammed her shredder. Absolutely life changing content x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Guys.... stop what you are all doing. You have GOT to watch her latest story. She has jammed her shredder. Absolutely life changing content x
Why would she even think that anyone would be interested in that? I think she just wanted to show off that she’s made an effort and done her hair and face today

Reactions: 8