Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t really paid attention to this lass for quite some time but I honestly cannot believe how different she looks now.

Looks like a totally different person!

Reactions: 6
Yes but you didn’t get the tickets thanks to your 26-30 railcard, you got them for free.. stop trying to make the ad look like you are relatable, I would never buy something where somebody tells me how much I can save when they are not even paying for it themselves 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t have enough content anymore, it’s just ad after ad. She’s not interesting so doesn’t engage people, it’s purely a money making exercise now. So boring
She needs to go back to being a weight loss account and lose some timber. It would benefit her and her viewers all. I might actually pay attention.

Reactions: 3
I'm not fat shaming at all and I really don't mean to be offensive but I don't think Lori likes being this way. I followed her for years and when she was smaller she seemed really happy and carefree. Shes gorgeous whatever way but she seems to be stuck in a man rut. Only she can dig herself out ❤

Reactions: 4
I'm not fat shaming at all and I really don't mean to be offensive but I don't think Lori likes being this way. I followed her for years and when she was smaller she seemed really happy and carefree. Shes gorgeous whatever way but she seems to be stuck in a man rut. Only she can dig herself out ❤
I said the same before. I really like the girl. I've been in the same situation where I gained weight and took years to get it off. I don't say it to be mean I say it because I want to see her do well.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I said the same before. I really like the girl. I've been in the same situation where I gained weight and took years to get it off. I don't say it to be mean I say it because I want to see her do well.
The photo ad of her at the station is so bad. It’s a real shame.

Reactions: 2
Oh god I defended her on an earlier post because her ads seemed to be just simply be which obviously suited her. But this today 🤦‍♀️, why do they all lower themselves to it. Money money money, and just a hint to national rail or whoever it was she was promoting, it didnt make me want to go out and buy train tickets in the slightest. In fact with all these influencers I deliberately avoid buying what they are advertising because it pisses me off!

Why would National Rail even need to rely on people with a few Insta followers to buy tickets? If you need a train ticket, you buy one. Insanity.

Reactions: 8
That rail advert is really not suited to her. I agree she looks so uncomfortable in all her pictures now. She is such a pretty girl and she isn’t one to hide her weight gain like slimming world JSG did .

God she makes me laugh. She comes across as a stuck up so the fact she’s doing these embarrassing ads is great. I suppose someone needs to pay for the new renovations and holidays.

That rail advert is really not suited to her. I agree she looks so uncomfortable in all her pictures now. She is such a pretty girl and she isn’t one to hide her weight gain like slimming world JSG did .
She looks scrunched up, you can barely see her neck in most photos it seems.

100% agree with this!

Reactions: 1
To be fair I have a car but if I was going to London for the day (from Manchester) I would use the train. The ad was very cringe though in my opinion...
From someone who works in the rail industry I’m disappointed they’re using “influencers” :(