Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do believe the ring company she tagged is a friend/family that owns it by looking at the comments, IMO I do think it is just a typically normal thing that happens when a couple have been together 3 years and have a house together..
Aimee made my ring too and she's bloody amazing at what she does. She blew up on insta when whatgeorgialoves got engaged (that's how I found her) and I think she's sent Lori a few smaller bits to promote and I think they must have hit it off - I know a lot of other 'insta famous' accounts had received items from her to promote and either didn't bother or were really ungrateful about it (I think lil and Emma were in that group, free bloody diamonds and you cant even publicly thank the girl). Happy for her but I've gone off her so much lately, she just doesn't seem happy in herself and it shows in how her account has changed over time

I’m happy for her, it’ll probably spur her on to lose weight for the wedding. That’s not me being bitchy, she is obviously not comfortable and I love seeing people succeed in weight loss as it is hard!
Lately I haven't been a fan of hers with all the travelling and Simply Be Ads etc, so I've just skipped her stories. When she was posting her meals she looked really good and confident. She done amazing before

Does anyone know what kind of job she does?

I'm happy for her, they seem very much in love

Reactions: 1
How strange that she has got engaged and the immediately tagged on her picture where the ring is from? 🤔 makes it look like she’s no doubt brought chose the ring herself and gave it him for him to propose! Talk about forced 🙊
It’s also a carbon copy of whatgeorgiaeats ring and same jeweller. He definitely knew what to get!

Reactions: 1
But don’t all girls hint at the style they like? I send links to my other half all the time of the ‘style’ I like. No one wants an engagement ring they don’t like. Sorry if that’s shallow but it’s true 😂

Reactions: 5
But don’t all girls hint at the style they like? I send links to my other half all the time of the ‘style’ I like. No one wants an engagement ring they don’t like. Sorry if that’s shallow but it’s true 😂
I was constantly showing mine the one I wanted and that's exactly what I got 😂 it's actually the same as Lori's ring 🤦🏼‍♀️

I like her too, she replies on messages and on her posts. Her adverts for simply be suited her account. Cant remember seeing any other adverts? May be wrong.
She isn't a money grabber like the rest of them advertising everything and going to various silly events.
I agree hardly any ads unlike some accounts. Lil and life for example!!

I did,100% I thought we all did. I dropped hints about getting engaged as well as the type of ring I wanted, isn't that the norm 😂

She is ABSOLUTELY a money grabber. Or at the very least money orientated and willing to use her account to make money.

She did the whole skin care thing, like Danielle, and now she’s doing simply be even though she clearly feels awkward with it.
Sorry I disagree, compared to the others eg em and lil she barely does any adverts.

Reactions: 3
Yes we all hint and what not to partners about things we want but then don’t act like it was all a surprise 🤣🤣 that was my point!

Sorry I disagree, compared to the others eg em and lil she barely does any adverts.
But still, she does do adverts. She does take money for posting content. She has took advantage of her huge following by selling skin care online.

You may well disagree but the fact remains that she does use her Instagram to make money and/or get freebies. She might not do as much as others, but she still does it.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what kind of job she does?

I'm happy for her, they seem very much in love
Works in Manchester City centre for a staffing company ( big London based company). I see her about Manchester a lot :) she’s worked at same place for years now.

But still, she does do adverts. She does take money for posting content. She has took advantage of her huge following by selling skin care online.

You may well disagree but the fact remains that she does use her Instagram to make money and/or get freebies. She might not do as much as others, but she still does it.
She does do it I, I never said she didn't. But she doesn't do that many which is fine by me. I dont mind following people who do a few now and again, its ones that are constant that I can't stand.

Aimee made my ring too and she's bloody amazing at what she does. She blew up on insta when whatgeorgialoves got engaged (that's how I found her) and I think she's sent Lori a few smaller bits to promote and I think they must have hit it off - I know a lot of other 'insta famous' accounts had received items from her to promote and either didn't bother or were really ungrateful about it (I think lil and Emma were in that group, free bloody diamonds and you cant even publicly thank the girl). Happy for her but I've gone off her so much lately, she just doesn't seem happy in herself and it shows in how her account has changed over time

Anyone know what’s happened to whatgeorgialoves????

Anyone know what’s happened to whatgeorgialoves????
I think she has deleted her account or changed the name. I stopped following her when she started tagging companies in on her “ what would you recommend”posts. Quite clearly an attempt to get “gifted” things.

I like her but I have to echo what everyone else was saying, she looks so uncomfortable at her current size. Her photos are filtered and facetuned within an inch of their life to make up for the fact she's big and some of the photos look plain weird. She used to look so lovely about 3 years ago

Reactions: 3