Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to quite like her account back when it was Slimming World and general life. Her post the other day where it was all ‘remember the good old Insta’.

Sad how can’t post anything without thinking of a brand. Seems so unhappy and falsely ‘everything’s great!’ on her posts.

Reactions: 3
She’s commented on hannahs.blog_ about dancing around just to get her step in ‘aswell’.. Hannah’s post was about her step count for today..
So maybe she’s joined this new fad for online PT and just not telling anyone?? Orrr.. she’s back on a ‘lose weight’ plan...

Reactions: 1
She needs to decide what she’s doing in life. Wedding 3 yrs away means she can wait till last min to try and lose weight. Doubt she wants to get married at her size now. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I remember her way back from sw! Did she used to do Arbonne or something? It's definitely interesting to scroll back through her insta

She needs to decide what she’s doing in life. Wedding 3 yrs away means she can wait till last min to try and lose weight. Doubt she wants to get married at her size now. 🙄
Oh it’ll be a whole thing won’t it!

Slimming for the wedding 😬

I remember her way back from sw! Did she used to do Arbonne or something? It's definitely interesting to scroll back through her insta
What actually is Arbonne? Is it a weight loss programme? I've seen Natasha Hamilton plugging it but she doesn't mark anything #ad xx

What actually is Arbonne? Is it a weight loss programme? I've seen Natasha Hamilton plugging it but she doesn't mark anything #ad xx
It was beauty products, she went on and on about how it was going to change her life and make her a #girlboss with people within the company getting Mercedes for hitting targets. It was basically a pyramid scheme. Then it all vanished and she got a bit shirty when people mentioned it on GOMI.

You can tell she is really uncomfortable, I hope she finds her path. Either losing weight or accepting herself and become happier.

Reactions: 5
I doubt she’ll start wanting to lose weight again soon or publicly in fear of putting in on again before wedding. I bet when they’ve got a date she’ll be all over Slimming World again.

A shame because I loved following her journey at first!

I have a feeling she's pregnant....... don't ask me why but I just want to put it here so in a few weeks I can say 'I KNEW IT' 🤰🏼💗

Besties even though I'm pretty sure her or Kate didn't attend her wedding 🤣🤣🤣 Only Lala..... because well she had to really didn't she for business sake 🤷🏽
It's because she couldn't afford to travel to Wales... now if only she'd had a discount rail ticket... 🤔 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was beauty products, she went on and on about how it was going to change her life and make her a #girlboss with people within the company getting Mercedes for hitting targets. It was basically a pyramid scheme. Then it all vanished and she got a bit shirty when people mentioned it on GOMI.

You can tell she is really uncomfortable, I hope she finds her path. Either losing weight or accepting herself and become happier.
Thanks! X

Anyone else get the vibe with the mountain of holidays she’s been on this year that she was just waiting for Martin to propose?

I really want to like her but she just seems at this awkward part of life where she has no idea what to do or post and who she is. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Anyone else get the vibe with the mountain of holidays she’s been on this year that she was just waiting for Martin to propose?

I really want to like her but she just seems at this awkward part of life where she has no idea what to do or post and who she is. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She reminds me of myself in late teens. Not someone who is 30.

She was desperate for him to propose. Wouldn’t be surprised if she knew it was going to happen and had picked the ring claiming it was all a surprise.

She was desperate for him to propose. Wouldn’t be surprised if she knew it was going to happen and had picked the ring claiming it was all a surprise.
Wasn’t it done by the Amy jewellery person? Looked exactly like the one Georgia had

Wonder what size she is 🤔 she's claiming to be a 16 and promoting simply be... Surely not