Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see her jeans are far to tight in some photos... Just buy a bigger size ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I like her but I have to echo what everyone else was saying, she looks so uncomfortable at her current size. Her photos are filtered and facetuned within an inch of their life to make up for the fact she's big and some of the photos look plain weird. She used to look so lovely about 3 years ago
Agreed. She looks so awkward in all her holiday photos. And I really don't mean that nastily, she is just so clearly unhappy within herself because of her weight.

Has anyone seen that there not getting married for 3 more years?? Why pressure him into proposing if your not getting married for 3 more years oh god. Wedding diet put on hold for another while

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen that there not getting married for 3 more years?? Why pressure him into proposing if your not getting married for 3 more years oh god. Wedding diet put on hold for another while
Maybe they need to save for the wedding? I know a few people who have booked their weddings 2-3 years in advance.

Reactions: 1
Maybe they need to save for the wedding? I know a few people who have booked their weddings 2-3 years in advance.
Mine is booked for 4 years. We didn’t rush to get engaged, just needed time to save!

Reactions: 2
Oh the simply be adverts. It’s a no from me. I’m sorry but she looks awful and the filter she uses is just odd. Not flattering at all

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t have enough content anymore, it’s just ad after ad. She’s not interesting so doesn’t engage people, it’s purely a money making exercise now. So boring

Reactions: 4
It’s so sad and pathetic.
She has no other content. She’s posted about travel maybe once before in recent weeks and that was a trip abroad. It’s not relevant.

An actual cash cow.

Reactions: 7