Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always looks so sad I think . No way is she a 16 either. She used to be a weight loss account a while back didn’t she?

Reactions: 2
She once brought a skirt in a size 10 a while back, shes at least a size 18 now. I can't imagine going back to square 1 and being happy about it

Reactions: 1
You can tell she’s been unhappy at that weight for a long time. Not a great image for simply be.

I used to like her but she’s not the same since becoming a couple. She was desperate to move out so her and she found Martin and they bought their house.

I actually really like Lori! I think she's lovely and her and Martin seem really well suited.

However, she just seems so sad within herself since gaining all the weight! I actually think she feels trapped in the (much) bigger body she has now and all this body confidence stuff is bollocks!

I would love to see her genuinely happy again.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she doesn’t dress right for her shape. I hate even saying that because wear what you want! But I don’t feel like she’s happy with how she looks or what she’s wearing so I often wonder why the hell she went with that particular outfit.

Reactions: 3
She’s irritating and the remarks about Martin proposing are cringeworthy

• Heart
I feel like she doesn’t dress right for her shape. I hate even saying that because wear what you want! But I don’t feel like she’s happy with how she looks or what she’s wearing so I often wonder why the hell she went with that particular outfit.
I think she has a good dress sense and is very stylish but honestly think its the size of her boobies that make some of her outfits look strange. It's hard to get any top to look right when you have such a big chest

I think maybe 2/3 years! Maybe closer to three, buying a house and getting engaged is quick!

How strange that she has got engaged and the immediately tagged on her picture where the ring is from? 🤔 makes it look like she’s no doubt brought chose the ring herself and gave it him for him to propose! Talk about forced 🙊

How strange that she has got engaged and the immediately tagged on her picture where the ring is from? 🤔 makes it look like she’s no doubt brought chose the ring herself and gave it him for him to propose! Talk about forced 🙊
I do believe the ring company she tagged is a friend/family that owns it by looking at the comments, IMO I do think it is just a typically normal thing that happens when a couple have been together 3 years and have a house together..

I’m happy for her, it’ll probably spur her on to lose weight for the wedding. That’s not me being bitchy, she is obviously not comfortable and I love seeing people succeed in weight loss as it is hard!

I like her too, she replies on messages and on her posts. Her adverts for simply be suited her account. Cant remember seeing any other adverts? May be wrong.
She isn't a money grabber like the rest of them advertising everything and going to various silly events.

Reactions: 7
She is ABSOLUTELY a money grabber. Or at the very least money orientated and willing to use her account to make money.

She did the whole skin care thing, like Danielle, and now she’s doing simply be even though she clearly feels awkward with it.

Reactions: 4