Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god beetle juice was on tv last night and when I seen the man with the little head all I could think of was her, that is literally her body type right now 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG I’ve not watched her ig stories for over 12 months her shopping for furniture drove me mad so unfollowed - saw this post so went for a nosey -,she’s doubled in size 😱!!!!! WTH

Reactions: 1
Yeah she has changed a lot! Strange how she has been so quiet though. Maybe trouble in paradise with Maaaaartin. Who knows

I know she has said many times before she was struggling with not being in love with her instagram anymore... maybe she just doesn’t want/have anything to post on this account anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s back on stories, giving a boring update about her boring life. Spoiler: she’s still boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I fell asleep just seeing her name pop up. Should have stayed under her rock with maaaaaartin.

And on second thought, she's probably back cos she's short of money and needs to pump some ads. Another bleep in society.

Reactions: 3
Oh my bleeping god. What is she wearing?! Looks like kid who tit themselves at school so has to wear jogging bottoms from lost property.

• Haha
Reactions: 18