Peaches Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not saying she was ever fat but the weight loss was quite extreme in a way that makes me suspicious of how it was done. She either had a procedure done or did something quite drastic. I think she looked like a normal girl before she lost what appears to be 40 pounds or so.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Yes she’s lost a few stone but gastric surgery is high risk and you’d have to be pretty bonkers (and tbf, have a bonkers doctor) to do it to lose a few stone. Maybe she had an eating disorder.

Reactions: 10
I'm not saying she was ever fat but the weight loss was quite extreme in a way that makes me suspicious of how it was done. She either had a procedure done or did something quite drastic. I think she looked like a normal girl before she lost what appears to be 40 pounds or so.
I think it was probably a combination of things. She may well have slim genetics (Bob and Paula both tall and thin) which kicked in once she got a bit older. On top of that she was probably not prioritising food/disordered eating and I imagine she changed her poison from alcohol to heroin.

Reactions: 16
Its heroin and crack/cocaine use more likely.
She was doing heroin in the picture on the left so I don't think so.

ETA - that picture was taken around the time that guy spilled the beans on reddit about them shooting up with lemons??!! Her drastic weight loss seemed to coincide with other cosmetic procedures she had done like her teeth and her lips so I just drew my own conclusions. Could be wrong of course.

Reactions: 9
I think whoever did her teeth made them almost a bit too big for her face, it changed the whole structure

6E97D698-BB39-4137-88BF-5358046F2530.jpeg

251DCD23-179A-47DB-A8DB-B80A0D361FF0.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think whoever did her teeth made them almost a bit too big for her face, it changed the whole structure

View attachment 419598

View attachment 419588
That may have been the weight loss as well but she may have had a few procedures done on her face. She really looked massively different in the last year or two of her life. She got painfully thin but I think she actually had decent work done!! I'd do it too if I could afford it.

Reactions: 14
Just read that the 2nd son was born on what would have been 54th Paula's birthday.

Reactions: 6
I saw her walk through a tube station 2 days before she died and I was absolutely gobsmacked at how skinny and pale she was. I’ve never seen anyone that’s skinny bar people very very ill with eating disorders.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
This is such an interesting thread. I’m not even sure why I’m so fascinated by it all, just her whole family history is so crazy

Reactions: 49
Doesn't it just show you how insidious that drug is, she clearly loved her children but the husband is quoted as saying "the children were not enough, she had to do it"
I don't know how she ever took it after what happened to her mum, I remember someone said she may have done so to experience what Paula did.
Maybe that's why she got pregnant so quickly afterwards. She thought being pregnant would sort her out, then having a baby but it wasnt enough so she had another thinking that would be enough. We were talking on the Primrose Hill thread about Pearl Lowe and how she managed to keep all her children despite being a heroin addict and being often in sole charge of the children. Its something to do with the nannies. They have main charge of the kids so they may be seen to he in less danger than a woman on a council estate on her own.

I think all of the Geldof girls have had weight loss surgery but that's just me I guess. They were all previously chubby/bigger girls. A lot of Hollywood people have had it even though there is no medical need because there's a lot of pressure to be thin and obviously it works.
I think with a lot of them as said earlier its coke and cigarettes rather than weight loss surgery unless they are Adele size big.

Reactions: 15
Did she lose the weight when “size zero” was “fashionable”
Yes I think so. I remember that bikini photo getting absolutely roasted in all the magazines I used to get! They gave me an eating disorder can't imagine what it would be like if you were actually being featured in them

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Both Paula and Peaches died horrible, sad, lonely deaths which will continue to affect their children throughout their lives. Its awful really, all their money and privileges and they ended up like this.
Why was Paula as well so totally obsessed with Michael Hutchence? It seems strange that an adult with 3 little children was acting like a teenager over him.
I hope Fi Fi and Pixie and both doing alright, anyone know what they are upto?

Reactions: 21
Both Paula and Peaches died horrible, sad, lonely deaths which will continue to affect their children throughout their lives. Its awful really, all their money and privileges and they ended up like this.
Why was Paula as well so totally obsessed with Michael Hutchence? It seems strange that an adult with 3 little children was acting like a teenager over him.
I hope Fi Fi and Pixie and both doing alright, anyone know what they are upto?
Fifi lives a pretty normal life. She does office work mainly in PR. My friend actually worked at the same place she did for abit, didn't cross paths really though.
And I think pixie still does modelling.

This was in the papers at the time it happened.
She really tried to ruin this guys life after too, called him all sorts and set her fans on him and threatened all sorts of legal stuff too. She never ever seemed to take any responsibility for her actions at all. Even the unstrapped baby falling out of it’s pram was the fault of the London mayor!

Last edited:
She really tried to ruin this guys life after too, called him all sorts and set her fans in him. She never ever seemed to take any responsibility for her actions at all. Even the unstrapped baby falling out of it’s pretty was the fault of the London mayor!
She really wasn't a very nice person from what I could tell. I know after she died everyone tried to make out she was a sad, lost little girl but she was also and absolute entitled twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She really wasn't a very nice person from what I could tell. I know after she died everyone tried to make out she was a sad, lost little girl but she was also and absolute entitled twit.
That was the impression I got too. I never liked her mother,Paula either she was like a sleazy teenager that never grew up.

“ I don’t think it was a great decision to use while looking after her baby but I don’t doubt she loved those children.”

Er ‘not a great decision’ to inject heroin, alone in a house with a tiny baby?
I’m all for giving people the benefit of the doubt but that statement is insane.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.