Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
I'd love to see the Bob Geldof This is Your Life they showed a clip of earlier, sadly it's nowhere on line

Reactions: 6

MissHavisham

VIP Member
Pixie pops up on my For You page on TikTok. She has a smashing complexion and seems to live a very calm and vegan life.

Jen667

VIP Member
There's no way her phone was tapped. It was Nicky Clarke who mentioned it, she might have had voicemail messages hacked but the idea that the media were intercepting live phone calls is crazy

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I was just watching an interview with Paula where she says she tried to kill herself while still with Michael but while going through the custody battle with Bob as she hoped it would make Bob see sense and stop being so difficult. But then later she says that Michael wouldn’t commit suicide as he thought it was a cowardly act and a cop out? So did he say that to her when she tried to kill herself then?!

She also says her and Michael had a year of fertility treatment for her to conceive Tiger Lily. Which is interesting as I was reading about his head injury and some reports say it left him impotent!

She also said they were going to have another daughter?!

Last edited:

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Why was Bob trying to throw Paula and the kids out of the family home? Spite it appears.That’s the only home and stability his kids knew, of course he should move out as the non-residential parent.

Can’t remember if Pixie was as private before Peaches‘ death? Or was it some kind of reaction? As a teenager she clearly wasn’t.

So Michael wasn’t even able to keep a coherent conversation going after the accident ? Then it’s clear, the only way for having a relationship and connecting is through having sex.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I don’t really think that providing a safe, loving home where you are present is “mollycoddling’, and certainly not when the children have suffered the amount of trauma that those girls had.
What proof is there that they lived in an annexe at such a young age? I don’t believe it for a second.

despair

Chatty Member
Must’ve been so hard parenting them though with a dead mum and step dad. Peaches was always a wild one and seem to gravitate to heroin to connect with and understand her mum. Tragic.

• Sad

MrsLucas

VIP Member
There was a rumour on this site or some other site that the husband had something to do with her death. He had confessed when drunk, again I don’t remember for certain the exact facts of what he said. But what stood out was her family’s response is “she would have died anyway “ and left it! Really the story told doesn’t add up. Especially when there were so many professional’s involved(his dad). 99% of time if something doesn’t add up, there is something wrong.
Yeah it was a blind I remember

• Wow

cee-bee

VIP Member
I wonder why him and Helena didn’t have kids if he craved a family so badly?
I figured his head injury and subsequent bouts of depression/anger made a baby seem less desirable.

also Helena was in her 20s and at the height of her career. She didn’t have her son until she was around 30 I believe.

could be a million reasons why.

granite grandma

My aunty worked in the law firm that handled patsy kensits divorce. She often popped to the toilet and came out with a very dusty nose apparently... make of that what you will.
Aye, she’s been upfront about her drug use, was part of her breakdown with liam.

Jane Tee

VIP Member
Courtney Love is autistic and has always been very troubled. It doesn’t surprise me that she has been abused and taken advantage of - it’s so common for autistic girls and women.

Interesting that her father called her a psychopath, “like him”. What with autism being hereditary and all…
How do you know she's autistic? Has she shared this?

despair

Chatty Member
If memory serves Peaches baby fathers Mum is a social worker too.
It’s the dad. Thomas’ dad is/was a social worker. Who drove Phaedra back at 5pm on the night it happened. They all moved in with them after it happened. His mum is an artist.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I think you’re comparing apples and oranges there though. Paula courted the press when it suited (as did Princess Di). I don’t think it could’ve been avoided when the affair came out, but Paula did play up to it. I’m not excusing the media, because they’re vile, but you can be famous and live a low key life. It’s not the same situation, but there’s loads of celebs whose kids I’ve never seen for example. I know next nothing about Adele’s private life, for instance.

I’ve no idea how the paps work, but I also wonder if Paula got paid for giving info. Apparently she was skint when she split with Bob but had to pretend that she was loaded to keep up with Michael. I know she only wrote her autobiography because she was desperate for the money (she admitted that herself).
Even if she did that, once he’d died and she was alone with his baby they got worse.
I don’t think they should be allowed to behave that way, whether you’re a non-fame family who’s mother just turned up dead, or a fame hungry self-publicist with a history of courting the press.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
As he died after a horrible illness I doubt he had the energy or inclination to chow down on 1 man let alone 5.
I think I was in Year 9 when FM died. Nobody (especially me and my fellow 14 yr olds) thought too deeply about the logistics of it and I suppose that’s kind of the point with urban legends - they’re ridiculous, but with the teeniest, tiniest possibility that they might/could be true. Which sort of brings us back to Paula Yates noshing off all four or five members of Wet Wet Wet.

• Haha