Peaches Geldof and the Geldof family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bono is a lot more interesting with his association with this lot.
Bono ain’t no saint an probably has the most dirtiest of skeletons in his cupboard, if only people knew, not a conversation for tattle, as I’m here, like most of us, lol, to try and keep it to basic goss seshs and not to get too complicated with corrupt world govments and propaganda pushing.

Reactions: 13
I’m not going to entertain this as I was genuinely interested and I could come back with any mate is a forensic police officer (which is true) however it doesnot validate anything I say. I have researched out of interest and there is a wealth of interesting information out there. It is true to say that a female found naked and dead is less common and more often a victim of homicide. However in overall medical papers and publishing it suggests that the figures are even lower. A large study of 30,000 people found that 0.8% of those determined to be homicides were naked and half that figure of suicides were naked (0.4%) so it is actually really interesting in the case of MH. You can easily find full medical journals and publications to find valid sources.

OK xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You can have your own opinions on how he died, there’s no need for the whole thread to reach a consensus on it. it’s not necessary that anyone has to get anyone else to change their mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The only person who knows is Michael and he isn’t here to tell us.
---
I believe he was very slurry and hard to understand on the phone as he was so intoxicated

Reactions: 5
You can have your own opinions on how he died, there’s no need for the whole thread to reach a consensus on it. it’s not necessary that anyone has to get anyone else to change their mind.
It wasn’t the case at all, I had somehow assumed his death was recorded as autoerotic asphyxiation so I found it an interesting conversation, not trying to change anyone’s mind on anything. I was here for a Peaches Geldof thread so in that sense, there’s now a whole thread on Micheal Hutchence and Bono, it’s interesting conversation.
---
Bono wrote ‘Stuck in a Moment’ for Micheal after he died.
Wow that is beautiful ❤

Reactions: 1
It wasn’t the case at all, I had somehow assumed his death was recorded as autoerotic asphyxiation so I found it an interesting conversation, not trying to change anyone’s mind on anything. I was here for a Peaches Geldof thread so in that sense, there’s now a whole thread on Micheal Hutchence and Bono, it’s interesting conversation.
---

Wow that is beautiful ❤
Well it’s a good job that the Geldof family thread went”off-topic” to talk about Michael then, since you didn’t know the verdict on his death 🙄 debating on and on whether people taking their own life naked is where I felt it was going off topic

Reactions: 5
Bono ain’t no saint an probably has the most dirtiest of skeletons in his cupboard, if only people knew, not a conversation for tattle, as I’m here, like most of us, lol, to try and keep it to basic goss seshs and not to get too complicated with corrupt world govments and propaganda pushing.
I don’t mean this as a dig, but there’s a conspiracy theories thread on here where I’m sure a lot of people would be interested in that conversation.
---
To keep it on topic, I didn’t realise Paula Yates wrote that many books!

7E26679B-5D96-43AF-B832-3053247FB43C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I just
I don’t mean this as a dig, but there’s a conspiracy theories thread on here where I’m sure a lot of people would be interested in that conversation.
---
To keep it on topic, I didn’t realise Paula Yates wrote that many books!

View attachment 2038691

I wonder how much Paula wrote of Sex and Death. I know it was about dealing with grief.

Does anyone know where I can read Paula’s autobiography on line?

I’ve just finished reading Gerry Agar’s Book and Belinda Brewins. I did start Michael’s mothers book but, it wasn’t written in a way that caught my attention so I’m not sure what book has the most accurate portrait of him.

A sense of futility was my experience in the aforementioned books.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Well it’s a good job that the Geldof family thread went”off-topic” to talk about Michael then, since you didn’t know the verdict on his death 🙄 debating on and on whether people taking their own life naked is where I felt it was going off topic
Well it went off topic and no I didn’t know the verdict on his death or Paula’s actually. I did know he was found naked and I remembered speculation on his death so was discussing, at which point it was part of conversation. If you want to moderate threads, report as we are not supposed to tell others what to discuss.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bono wrote ‘Stuck in a Moment’ for Micheal after he died.
He didn't write it for Michael he wrote it for Paula after Michael died. If you read her autobiography she was very close to Bono in her own right as well as through Bob.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He didn't write it for Michael he wrote it for Paula after Michael died. If you read her autobiography she was very close to Bono in her own right as well as through Bob.
I don’t doubt that they were close in their own right, but was it maybe a different song that was for Paula? U2’s own website says it was about Michael.

64B9BFD2-A45D-4984-94CB-E6F3864EB822.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I’m so intrigued!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t doubt that they were close in their own right, but was it maybe a different song that was for Paula? U2’s own website says it was about Michael.

View attachment 2039167
I stand corrected! It just feels like a song you'd write for the living not the dead but maybe it was capturing a previous conversation as implied. As Bono also sang at Paula's funeral it just felt like a better fit. Thanks for the additional info :+)

Reactions: 6
I stand corrected! It just feels like a song you'd write for the living not the dead but maybe it was capturing a previous conversation as implied. As Bono also sang at Paula's funeral it just felt like a better fit. Thanks for the additional info :+)
No worries! I know what you mean, it’s such an encouraging song (maybe more musically than lyrically though). I didn’t know he sang it at her funeral, that can’t have been easy for him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.