Peaches Geldof #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those statements are ridiculous!! Paula was beyond help at that point. Firstly, in all the plans they were making together - where was Fifi? She only mentions that she planned on dragging Peaches and Pixie halfway around the world just so she could follow Michael everywhere. No reasonable father would have allowed it, I'm sorry, it was completely irresponsible. She stresses they wanted to 'be a family' but no mention of Fifi? How could they be a family when the girls already had a father? And pulling them out of school for three months at that age to take them where? On tour? She never understood that much of the so called harassment coming from Bob was just about the welfare of the children. She just could not see past her own needs.

This was the interview I was referring to:

That interview is so sad. And what a lovely capable girl she seems. It sounds that both her parents let her down in one way or another but she has shown great inner strength achieving what she has.

Reactions: 14
I absolutely loved her taking apart Katie Hoppo. So tragic that months later she was gone.

Reactions: 13
I know very little about Michaels death but was there any other investigation as to why he may have took his own life.Eg money and financial worries,mental health stress/previous attempts,recent health diagnosis?

Reactions: 4
I know very little about Michaels death but was there any other investigation as to why he may have took his own life.Eg money and financial worries,mental health stress/previous attempts,recent health diagnosis?
Have you read about the brain damage he had suffered in NYC due to a head injury? Helena Christensen was his partner at the time.

Reactions: 8
Have you read about the brain damage he had suffered in NYC due to a head injury? Helena Christensen was his partner at the time.
Another thing that struck me from reading Gerry Agar's book was how much Ecstasy Michael took. He took it daily for a long time. The comedowns must have been horrendous and his serotonin would have been absolutely depleted. No wonder he felt suicidal.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Another thing that struck me from reading Gerry Agar's book was how much Ecstasy Michael took. He took it daily for a long time. The comedowns must have been horrendous and his serotonin would have been absolutely depleted. No wonder he felt suicidal.
True, I forget what a chemical imbalance in the brain can do.
I watched the Elisa Lam documentary on Netflix yesterday and she also acted in a bizarre way. She was bipolar and under-medicated

Reactions: 12
I often think of Peaches and her two boys and wonder how they are getting on without their mum
I guess some mercy is they was so young so hopefully won’t impact them like it did Peaches but I guess nobody knows until they of age but seems like Thomas is keeping them out of the limelight.

Reactions: 4
I recently read an article on the coroners report and it sounds like it was quite thorough. They took all the circumstances into account when ruling suicide. Apparently, even Paula agreed with it in the first instance, stating that he was under pressure about the kids and the business with Geldof. It was only later that she decided he would never have taken his life and it was a game of auto erotic asphyxiation gone wrong. I don’t know if any of his family or friends agreed with her or not, but I’m assuming they agreed with the coroner.

Reactions: 8
I recently read an article on the coroners report and it sounds like it was quite thorough. They took all the circumstances into account when ruling suicide. Apparently, even Paula agreed with it in the first instance, stating that he was under pressure about the kids and the business with Geldof. It was only later that she decided he would never have taken his life and it was a game of auto erotic asphyxiation gone wrong. I don’t know if any of his family or friends agreed with her or not, but I’m assuming they agreed with the coroner.
God love her grief can send you insane especially in a suicide as there will always be so many unanswered Whys and the only person who knows why decided to opt out without leaving behind any way of explanation. Paula could have and I know this is my own thoughts so obviously i could be as wrong as anyone speculating on this thread, but she may have gone to see a physic who told her he loved you too much to leave you blah, blah, blah and she grasped onto it cos she didn’t want to believe that he did leave her and leave her forever. It’s a bitter pill to swallow and I don’t know anyone who has been able come to terms easily with a death by suicide myself included, it’s so painful.
Logic and reason aren’t always present when someone is in emotional turmoil. What seems clear to everyone else can seem unfathomable to the person suffering.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Which makes it all the more abhorrent that the tabloids printed her theory as at all feasible, and even speculated enough to mean huge swathes of people now believe it to be fact. Ugh.

Reactions: 11
Paula lived in her own little dreamland. MH had already moved on and was seeing an ex-girlfriend. She was a totally selfish woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Which makes it all the more abhorrent that the tabloids printed her theory as at all feasible, and even speculated enough to mean huge swathes of people now believe it to be fact. Ugh.
Yes exactly what you've said here. So many people think he died during a sex act gone wrong when there is absolutely no proof to suggest that's the case. It's just that Paula knew she could start a media feeding frenzy and yet again, controlled the narrative despite there being plenty of evidence to disprove what she was saying. I truly think Paula was mentally ill enought to convince herself of her her lies. It's tragic she did that to Michael in his death, let the man have some dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That Mystify documentary made me totally reassess everything about him. I think part of the problem is that she wasn’t going to fit into his life with having other children. Bob was entirely right not allowing the girls to go with her. She was chaotic and deluded and obviously was prioritising Michael over them.
I think she spent so many years obsessing over him, then finally getting him, the idea he could just walk away was too much to handle. He absolutely did not seem like someone who was ever going to really settle down.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Michael was such a gorgeous talented charimastic man. The interview on The Big Breakfast was insane!!! Paula was absolutely all over him. She was going to get that man no matter what. Apparently they both slept with each other right after that interview. Such a tragic story that carried onto the next generation.

Reactions: 14
Michael was such a gorgeous talented charimastic man. The interview on The Big Breakfast was insane!!! Paula was absolutely all over him. She was going to get that man no matter what. Apparently they both slept with each other right after that interview. Such a tragic story that carried onto the next generation.

I thought they were already in a sexual relationship when it took place?

Reactions: 7
I thought they were already in a sexual relationship when it took place?
Again, I think Paula controlled the narrative around this one so it's impossible to know the truth. I believe she said that they started their relationship minutes after the interview but knowing her interpretation of the truth I would say it started before.

Reactions: 9
They were BOTH flirting with each other outrageously! I remember watching it - it was HOT!

They were both so beautiful, they looked good together. Shame they were both fucked up.

Reactions: 15
They were BOTH flirting with each other outrageously! I remember watching it - it was HOT!

They were both so beautiful, they looked good together. Shame they were both fucked up.
I have never seen this, anyone have a link??

Reactions: 2
You make it sound like he didn't have a choice! They were both beautiful but broken people who ultimately destroyed each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.