Peaches Geldof #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadie got a massive pay out from News of the world phone hacking scandal. Although who would want to eavesdrop on that losers conversation is anyones guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think MH died from a sex game gone wrong or that he killed himself?

I lean toward the sex game as he was naked and surrounded by pictures - why strip down naked if you kill yourself knowing that this is how you will be found? I would also have thought that he would have left a suicide note, at least for his daughter.
It's actually quite common for potential suicides to remove clothing. It's something we look for on the railway. Someone removing shoes on a platform is a massive alarm bell.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
FrostFrench went into administration with millions of pounds worth of debt, then officially went out of business in 2011.
floozie by Frost French is still in existence and retails on asos amongst other sites.

Reactions: 1
It's actually quite common for potential suicides to remove clothing. It's something we look for on the railway. Someone removing shoes on a platform is a massive alarm bell.
That’s interesting…and terribly sad. I can’t really think of a reason why anyone would want to remove their clothes or shoes, apart from leaving the world as you entered it, I suppose.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Whoa, does that still exist? I remember it was in Debenhams in the 00s. They had so many designer diffusion lines.
was it Debenhams that had a Jasper Conran line?? I remember feeling like queen of bleeping everything in my Conran kitten-heeled boots!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
i know Fifi and Paula were estranged when she died.I read somewhere that TigerLily was baptised following the funereal, Paula tits hanging out for both services is just disrespectful. Also that Micheal had asked Bono to be the godfather but he refused which really hurt him. I think Bob had more clout.
I don’t think Paula was the good mother she made out she was I know from my uncle she smacked her girls and have posted what he this on this or another thread

• Sad
Reactions: 18
was it Debenhams that had a Jasper Conran line?? I remember feeling like queen of bleeping everything in my Conran kitten-heeled boots!
Yep, they had Jasper Conran, Betty Jackson, Matthew Williamson and John Rocha diffusion lines. Have I missed any?

The Matthew Williamson line was particularly horrible. Really gaudy, sequins everywhere 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep, they had Jasper Conran, Betty Jackson, Matthew Williamson and John Rocha diffusion lines. Have I missed any?

The Matthew Williamson line was particularly horrible. Really gaudy, sequins everywhere 🤣
Julien McDonald’s line was hideous, but… i had a few bags. It was a different time, don’t judge me too harshly!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Julien McDonald’s line was hideous, but… i had a few bags. It was a different time, don’t judge me too harshly!! 😂
Ohh! I may have been mixing up Matthew Williamson's line with Julien McDonald's. Come to think of it I remember having a Matthew Williamson chunky fabric tote covered in pin badges, buttons and diamante things. It was the most money I'd ever spent on a bag at that point and I absolutely loved it.

Sorry for going so off topic but I love these memories!

Reactions: 10
I was trying to remember who did the horrible range and it was Star by Julian Macdonald😀 John Rochas line was great

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i know Fifi and Paula were estranged when she died.I read somewhere that TigerLily was baptised following the funereal, Paula tits hanging out for both services is just disrespectful. Also that Micheal had asked Bono to be the godfather but he refused which really hurt him. I think Bob had more clout.
I don’t think Paula was the good mother she made out she was I know from my uncle she smacked her girls and have posted what he this on this or another thread
Agree…I don’t think she was many of the things she presented herself as.

Reactions: 8
Ohh! I may have been mixing up Matthew Williamson's line with Julien McDonald's. Come to think of it I remember having a Matthew Williamson chunky fabric tote covered in pin badges, buttons and diamante things. It was the most money I'd ever spent on a bag at that point and I absolutely loved it.

Sorry for going so off topic but I love these memories!
Me too! Takes me straight back to living in London in the mid-2000s after uni. Paul’s Boutique bags from Top Shop, blowing my pay packet in Covent Garden, worshipping Sienna Miller and the Olsens, reading Heat magazine, listening to Lily Allen!

Reactions: 23
Me too!

And to be honest, I think my fascination with the Geldofs stems in part from nostalgia about this period of my life. Peaches was often in the press back then, before she met Tom and had the boys.

Reactions: 13
I remember thinking that dress for the funeral was inappropriate. Kylie Minogue looked demure and classy.

Reactions: 9
Me too! Takes me straight back to living in London in the mid-2000s after uni. Paul’s Boutique bags from Top Shop, blowing my pay packet in Covent Garden, worshipping Sienna Miller and the Olsens, reading Heat magazine, listening to Lily Allen!
totally, and dont forget the kate moss collection at topshop! i had a dress from there i wore to absolute pieces... in hindsight the stuff was actually OK. I always found the debenhams a bit naff plus way out of my price range. loved lily allen and kate nash. OK i'll stop derailing now..

• Heart
I adored Michael and could never understand why he left Helena for Paula but clearly his head injury was the reason for his decline as well as Paula being more liberated with sex. Think it was quoted in the Mystify doc that he loved the taste of good wines (and women!) and losing his sense of taste must have been shattering as well as everything else that came with it. Was lucky enough to see INXS at one of their last tours and he was still so charasmatic (and beautiful!). My opinion on Paula has never waivered, as much as I can see how intelligent and witty she was, she wasn’t the Earth Mother she made out to be…

Reactions: 17
I saw INXS in the early 1990’s in Dublin (great concert ) but I had my friend on my shoulders and when I took her down my glasses came off too and broke.
the rest of the concert was a blur.... literally 😪😪

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.