PCDs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feels like we’re long overdue a BIG DRAMA in the Facebook group. I love and hate them in equal measure. Anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Feels like we’re long overdue a BIG DRAMA in the Facebook group. I love and hate them in equal measure. Anyone else?
Last time I got involved in trouble was when I dared suggest Jack Monroe wasn't quite the Saviour of the Poors as others thought. I wonder how that would play out now!

Reactions: 3
Last time I got involved in trouble was when I dared suggest Jack Monroe wasn't quite the Saviour of the Poors as others thought. I wonder how that would play out now!
I remembering reading your post! “She does so much good” what exactly?!

Reactions: 1
I think there are enough neckbeards on that group to soundly, self-righteously drown out any criticism of Grifty McGriftface. I wouldn't want to start the debate on there but I would kind of like to see it happen - bit like driving past a car accident that you can't help looking at.

• Haha
I want people to see the truth and feel like a conspiracy theorist just writing that 🫣

• Haha
Not me crying reading John's latest Instagram post.

It takes a strong person to share those kinds of thoughts with not only another person in private but with the public, so many of us who adore him.

I so hope he continues to find the peace he deserves.

(and not because the sight of feet freak me out)

• Heart
Reactions: 10

It takes a strong person to share those kinds of thoughts with not only another person in private but with the public, so many of us who adore him.

Agreed! I've not listened to the radio show in a while and so had missed that he had started this journey (or maybe he hadn't mentioned it?)

Reactions: 2

I think I’d be in floods if feet didn’t freak me out quite so much. What a post!

Agreed! I've not listened to the radio show in a while and so had missed that he had started this journey (or maybe he hadn't mentioned it?)
He has mentioned being off the booze / sans cans etc. he never said he was an alcoholic, understandably, on the radio show but there’s been a couple of podcasts skirting around it about EG his Colin Murray interview.

Reactions: 5
I think he's only very recently started using the term alcoholic. He'd just alluded to going sober and a health kick but clearly now feels more comfortable with revealing more about it. No doubt it played a role in his break up. He's such a wonderful guy and it's nice to see him on this path to recovery. So many people really do love him and want him to be well.

• Heart
He has mentioned being off the booze / sans cans etc. he never said he was an alcoholic, understandably, on the radio show but there’s been a couple of podcasts skirting around it about EG his Colin Murray interview.
If you haven't already, you must listen to the Moon Under Water episode with Barry Glendenning, who essentially describes himself as an alcoholic. It's very emotional and John said on the 5 Live show that he gave up alcohol the following day.

• Heart
If you haven't already, you must listen to the Moon Under Water episode with Barry Glendenning, who essentially describes himself as an alcoholic. It's very emotional and John said on the 5 Live show that he gave up alcohol the following day.
I've still not listened but I think I'm going to now as I've heard so many good things about it.

Reactions: 1
💥HAPPY PODCAST DAY! 💥

Lads, I was at the theatre last week and we saw Ellis and Isy :love:. We played it cool and didn't say hello, but I was SO TEMPED to ask him 'are you on email? You really should be, you know'. We also saw Jenna Coleman, the lady who plays River Song in Doctor Who, Alan Davies (who was with his wife and Ellis and Isy) and a couple of other small-time UK actors who I couldn't quite place. The play was incredible as well - Dancing at Lughnasa - would really recommend if it's accessible to you.

Have great sunny weekends, everyone ☀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
💥HAPPY PODCAST DAY! 💥

Lads, I was at the theatre last week and we saw Ellis and Isy :love:. We played it cool and didn't say hello, but I was SO TEMPED to ask him 'are you on email? You really should be, you know'. We also saw Jenna Coleman, the lady who plays River Song in Doctor Who, Alan Davies (who was with his wife and Ellis and Isy) and a couple of other small-time UK actors who I couldn't quite place. The play was incredible as well - Dancing at Lughnasa - would really recommend if it's accessible to you.

Have great sunny weekends, everyone ☀
I’m about fifteen mins into the pod but I can’t get into it because of you-know-Lou 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve only been able to listen to about 15 mins of this weeks podcast but after being a die-hard #shaggingtruther (and probably willing to put a substantial bet of £100 on it) I’m now not too sure..

PS the intro reminded me… @CocoCottesmore please share your tax calendar pics thus far 🙏

PPS something about the pic @liveatthechapel insta has posted of John et al. has got me feeling… Oh my. Must’ve been a gun show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.