PCDev #4 A used Tesla, workouts, creepy flexing, and a failing channel.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dev always lies about having cruises booked that were never booked in the first place. Then he does a video about how he “put his money elsewhere”. It’s rinse, wash, repeat with this guy.

It’s about time someone caught him in a lie. He can never just be transparent with his audience. None of them made their money back going on Icon of the Seas.

The difference is from what I heard Peter of OA is a millionaire so it doesn’t matter for them.

Reactions: 9
Dev always lies about having cruises booked that were never booked in the first place. Then he does a video about how he “put his money elsewhere”. It’s rinse, wash, repeat with this guy.

It’s about time someone caught him in a lie. He can never just be transparent with his audience. None of them made their money back going on Icon of the Seas.

The difference is from what I heard Peter of OA is a millionaire so it doesn’t matter for them.
PCD is the biggest liar. He didn’t have tit paid for. First he rebooked it for another date and now “he’s canceled it”. Guy just loves to lie to make himself look better than he is!

Reactions: 5
Complaining about the cruise he never took did very well for him, over 100K views. More than Kyle or Jojo :LOL: . Why spend any money at all? Just sit in front of your Buffalo picture and complain. You're good at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Complaining about the cruise he never took did very well for him, over 100K views. More than Kyle or Jojo :LOL: . Why spend any money at all? Just sit in front of your Buffalo picture and complain. You're good at it.
That’s all his “content” is now. It works pretty well for him so he might as well keep complaining. 😂

• Haha
I think it's somewhat a valid complaint though and I say somewhat because it is a lot of money for the room, they had booked so I get it but it's their newest ship and demand would be high and so would the price. Cruising is becoming very expensive. Blaming it on inflation seems misguided to me, however. The cruise companies raising prices and nickel and diming everyone is explained as inflation but Disney doing it is considered greed or the wrong direction. Doesn't make sense to me. It is unfortunate that a middle-class family has to spend so much to be able to enjoy a nice vacation but there are ways to do things less expensive, maybe he should talk about that more often.

Reactions: 1
I think it's somewhat a valid complaint though and I say somewhat because it is a lot of money for the room, they had booked so I get it but it's their newest ship and demand would be high and so would the price. Cruising is becoming very expensive. Blaming it on inflation seems misguided to me, however. The cruise companies raising prices and nickel and diming everyone is explained as inflation but Disney doing it is considered greed or the wrong direction. Doesn't make sense to me. It is unfortunate that a middle-class family has to spend so much to be able to enjoy a nice vacation but there are ways to do things less expensive, maybe he should talk about that more often.
Yeah the inflation argument isn’t accurate. Bright Suns just did a video showing the expense of WDW today v. 2017. It’s something like 45% more expensive, yet inflation is 24%. Inflation exists, but it’s not the reason for the HUGE price differences.

Yeah the inflation argument isn’t accurate. Bright Suns just did a video showing the expense of WDW today v. 2017. It’s something like 45% more expensive, yet inflation is 24%. Inflation exists, but it’s not the reason for the HUGE price differences.
Yep, they jack up the prices because they can and people still pay it.

Yep, they jack up the prices because they can and people still pay it.
Yup. Disney increased prices substantially, then eliminated services/amenities, but people just continue to pay it. Why would they do anything different? Dev’s complaining videos have become his most successful over the years. He’s not wrong about some of the points he makes, they just seemingly come from a disingenuous place.

So today he's "concerned" with the condition if I Drive? Only assholes and clueless tourists go there.
Perhaps he's gonna try and wave his magic wand to fix everything?
---

On that subject, I have taken 4 solo trips to Disney World, in 2019, 2020, 2022, and 2023. . One thing I constantly did is look at youtube videos, read the guide books, and participated in the Facebook groups and disboards. I knew what I wanted to eat/see/do as my budget would allow me to do, and have not been disappointed. I actually was lucky wnough to ride Rise Of The Resistance without a long wait during my 2023 trip because it was raining that day...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hard to argue Disney is getting _too_ expensive when the parks are rammed every non-covid year. Maybe it was underpriced before somehow?

Hard to argue Disney is getting _too_ expensive when the parks are rammed every non-covid year. Maybe it was underpriced before somehow?
Nah. No one can argue that it isn’t getting outrageously expensive. That doesn’t mean people won’t still pay for it, even if they can’t afford it. I’m sure plenty can, but there’s also a lot of people who live beyond their means. The pricing would have to be astronomical to actually slow attendance. Doesn’t mean it isn’t expensive now or that it was underpriced before.

It's not worth the price for the value for repeat guests. However, the amount of people that are willing to go as a one time thing or haven't been there in a long time is still enough to offset the difference. They could crank the prices up even more and it won't matter

Reactions: 2
Dev’s newest video of highway 192 being a dump couldn’t have anything to do with Adam The Woo & Kyle buying a house in celebration or Dev no longer having a Disney annual pass.

For the record I didn’t watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He films a workout at a hotel gym and uses a tripod to set up his camera like he is some important fitness influencer. He wasn’t the only one in the hotel gym either.

IMG_3673.jpeg

He then ends his work out by posing in the mirror.

IMG_3674.jpeg
IMG_3675.jpeg

If you want to pose and document your fitness progression that’s all fine and good but to then upload it to YouTube is narcissistic behavior to me. What a clown.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Weekend mom and step dad take weekend child to water park for monetary gain

• Sick
Reactions: 4