PCDev #4 A used Tesla, workouts, creepy flexing, and a failing channel.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was never really about value. It was about what park gave him clout.
Right, that’s what I was saying. For him it’s about that, for regular travelers it’s about value. I prefer UO because the premier hotels are in our budget, there’s a lot less planning, we can walk back and forth to US/IOA, I’m a HUGE HP fan for 20 years…it just feels like we get more for our money and it’s a more relaxing vacation.

Dev should have priced out meals and snacks at Universal to add to the overall cost since they don’t have a dining plan, or he should have skipped the plan for Disney. Universal would still come out as less $$, but that doesn’t mean it’s a more valuable trip for your average family. Dev also probably has a much different definition of value than most of us 😂

Reactions: 1
This guy might be worse than Kyle Pallo. I can't listen to him complain about Disney prices while he drives around in a Tesla, makes videos about theme park rides, pretends to be a food critic about a hamburger at Disney Springs of all places, and doesn't have a real job. That whole "better value" video was ridiculous. He didn't come close to comparing apples to apples. It felt like a plea for free tit from Universal more than anything else. The only redeeming quality about him is that...........wait.......never mind.

Reactions: 6
I don't think so, perhaps as one of the Disney vloggers, but I have seen other videos show up for that resort. Some are over two weeks old.
Yeah I meant as the Disney crew of vloggers I don't remember seeing anyone else go.

Real travel sites I think I've seen.

I watched Dev’s new video from his side channel. He says the new channel is now monetized and he thanks the viewers for tuning in.
He and Bianca were supposed to be on the second sailing of Icon of the Seas but he allegedly pushed it back because of things related to buying a home.
He disclosed that they are not paying cash for their house. He talks about how tough the market is in Florida saying that people come from out of state to buy a house with cash in hand and those are the people who will end up with the house. He goes on to say that he may wait until around November and the election to buy a house instead because the rates may be better but either way, he will no longer be taking about the process of buying a home until he actually does move because talking about it makes him feel stressed and anxious.

I’m wondering if they found a house and made an offer but the seller went with someone else who was able to offer cash instead. Dev realized this is likely to happen to him quite a bit and therefore, doesn’t want to keep talking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched Dev’s new video from his side channel. He says the new channel is now monetized and he thanks the viewers for tuning in.
He and Bianca were supposed to be on the second sailing of Icon of the Seas but he allegedly pushed it back because of things related to buying a home.
He disclosed that they are not paying cash for their house. He talks about how tough the market is in Florida saying that people come from out of state to buy a house with cash in hand and those are the people who will end up with the house. He goes on to say that he may wait until around November and the election to buy a house instead because the rates may be better but either way, he will no longer be taking about the process of buying a home until he actually does move because talking about it makes him feel stressed and anxious.

I’m wondering if they found a house and made an offer but the seller went with someone else who was able to offer cash instead. Dev realized this is likely to happen to him quite a bit and therefore, doesn’t want to keep talking about it.
He's taking the Kyle Pallo approach to real estate. Doesn't get the house? Sad Dev video to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was he the first to go Conrad Evermore? If so smart move.
I was just coming to say this. Attractions Magazine did several videos but he is the only regular Orlando slogger I have seen with coverage.

He's been talking about being close to buying a house for a year if not more. If I remember right they put an offer on one but the seller went with an all cash offer. It sucks that investors are buying a lot of property but it is what is it.

Reactions: 2
He's been talking about being close to buying a house for a year if not more. If I remember right they put an offer on one but the seller went with an all cash offer. It sucks that investors are buying a lot of property but it is what is it.
He can't be mad or bitter if a seller takes cash. When we sold property a few years back we took a lower cash offer over a financed one. Quick $$$

Does anyone have any theories as to why Dev’s mom, “Mama Bear” and his grandma and cousin, etc. are never mentioned or appear on videos pretty much since Bianca came on the scene? His mom/family used to come visit a couple times per year and he would go back home for the holidays. I don’t watch his videos regularly, but when I have watched from time to time, he never mentions his family anymore.

I didn't watch but I'll guess since OA, Jojo and others all did it already he bailed because nobody would watch his but he doesn't say that he makes another excuse.

Reactions: 4
I watched the video. He says that he paid about $7500 for a balcony cabin and that’s before adding on things such as WiFi, drinks, and excursions.
He had travel insurance and was able to get a full refund.
He booked a big cruise for the summer and a cruise coming up in a few weeks and paid half of what he paid to be on Icon of the Seas. The cruises will be with a new cruise line they have never tried.

I bet money is tight and the views on his Icon video would not cover even half the cost of the cruise.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I watched the video. He says that he paid about $7500 for a balcony cabin and that’s before adding on things such as WiFi, drinks, and excursions.
He booked a big cruise for the summer and a cruise coming up in a few weeks and paid half of what he paid to be on Icon of the Seas. The cruises will be with a new cruise line they have never tried.

I bet money is tight and the views on his Icon video would not cover even half the cost of the cruise.
Dear god please don't be on our cruise! We are cruising in a few weeks and we really don't need him on board.

Travel insurance doesn't cover you cancelling a cruise because you don't want to go. Unless he had cancel for any reason. Even then cancel for any reason usually only covers up to a certain percent, like 75% of the costs. He also doesn't get refunded the travel insurance costs and cancel for any reason isn't cheap.

Reactions: 9
Travel insurance doesn't cover you cancelling a cruise because you don't want to go. Unless he had cancel for any reason. Even then cancel for any reason usually only covers up to a certain percent, like 75% of the costs. He also doesn't get refunded the travel insurance costs and cancel for any reason isn't cheap.
He did state he got 100% of his money back.