Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

islaG

Omg I cannot get over her weight loss. It’s like I didn’t look at her posts for a few weeks and she’s lost stones? Is the baby even more than a few months ? Did she come on and acknowledge it and share how she did it ?

Reactions: 1

bananasplit88

VIP Member
Anyone think Paula may be taking over from Pamela Joyce, who left abruptly yesterday?? I can't understand it. Pamela was fantastic. All social media outlets had comments switched off. Something not right. My OH thinks it could be a legal issue.
Also, not one other Today FM presenter wished her well.
Very strange departure for Pamela. There was an instance where she disappeared mid-show a few weeks back and someone else came on & finished the show for her. I wonder did she get the sack? Today fm have form for that.

Malc

Chatty Member
I wasn't aware that had happened, I know she missed a good few shows lately. I heard Pamela on Doireann Garrihys Laughs of your Life. She said she has suffered on and off with depression over the years. I hope she's OK.
Yes, Ray Foley had on his Insta story a video of her last few seconds on air and there was lots of colleagues in the room too

Bigred21

VIP Member
I would be furious if a person was filming me and putting it on social media as I work from home in my own home. Imagine if someone invaded HER privacy like that?!! If it were me I would be calling Today FM HR at once and sending a solicitor’s letter.
Yes I thought this too. At first she had the actual picture of him but now she tries to make it all innocent and fun and blocks him out with an emoji.

Coleslaw Jane

Goodness me I love this thread as I'm sure Paula will as it gives a very z list celebrity, if you can call her that exposure that she very much craves, to raise her profile. She's completely vile and tries her best god love her to twist any negative comments towards her into exposure. I'm glad someone got up her nose. She's a nasty piece of work, with a chip on shoulder looking a moan. Quite honestly I don't want to hear you Paula during the day. Away with you troll, back to your unsociable hour crapy z list radio show asap. Lots of love Jane.

Bigred21

VIP Member
Jesus, would she ever give over about the jellyfish🙄They live in the sea Paula, it’s their home. It annoys me so much that knobs like her, who never grew up by the sea, start throwing a hissy fit over seals and jellyfish and seaweed. That’s what you get IN THE SEA!
Unless they want a complete sanitised sea devoid of all marine life and a dead eco system. Just swim and shut up about it.
She is an absolute head melt. Think she enjoys riling people up.

Sinner123

Hahaha latest story, “STOP asking me questions” but yet prob would be upset if the attention wasn’t being given, seriously why rant and give out about that when it’s to be expected with the active instagramming ? 🤣 there’s only one way- Paula’s way!

Coleslaw Jane

Christ she's in the sea again. And now so desperate she saying she's taking up podcasting. Give up love ffs. Also she's looking rough as a badgers arse these days.

Delliemcc

Anyone think Paula may be taking over from Pamela Joyce, who left abruptly yesterday?? I can't understand it. Pamela was fantastic. All social media outlets had comments switched off. Something not right. My OH thinks it could be a legal issue.
Also, not one other Today FM presenter wished her well.
Anyone read the Times article on this? It's behind a pay wall so I haven't

Coleslaw Jane

Paula MacSweeney is ready for every Christmas cliché guys! Give me content!!!!!
I have a husband and TWO kids you know!!!I never mention them because I’m from Kilkenny and Kilkenny isnt really cool enough to mention. I swim in the radioactive Irish sea though. Kisses.
I see she was on the graveyard shift again in Christmas day. Id say she's full enough of herself to think she would have got that day time shift. Thank God she didn't.