Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Jesus, would she ever give over about the jellyfish🙄They live in the sea Paula, it’s their home. It annoys me so much that knobs like her, who never grew up by the sea, start throwing a hissy fit over seals and jellyfish and seaweed. That’s what you get IN THE SEA!
Unless they want a complete sanitised sea devoid of all marine life and a dead eco system. Just swim and shut up about it.

Reactions: 2

dontcome@me

VIP Member
The snippets of her on the radio that she shows on her stories make me very glad I don’t listen to her/ today fm …. Jesus 😳

Peonyrose

VIP Member
No, she is still on from 5am-7am. She has been doing the showbiz slot for years with Ian Dempsey. Her show is terrible, she has a friend leave voice notes with stories and uses it for content. It’s always the same guy so I presume it’s planted. Then she gives her opinion as usual. Preachy, preachy, preachy.

ursie

I'd say she is doing Bodyslims. Most of Rush are doing it. It's a 10 week programme where you count calories, cut out alcohol, bread and rubbish. You've to walk a hr a day. I did it in Jan and lost over 2 stone in the 10 weeks,its doable and it makes sense that she lost so much in that short space in time. I wouldn't be a fan of her at all. Pain in ze arse!

Reactions: 1

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Did you know that Paula has been knocked up again? No? She is very quiet about it, you see.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Paula pre kids and Paula months after having her third baby in as many years. I keep harping on about this but I’m still amazed that she lost so much weight so quickly. It didn’t even seem gradual? Just one day she posted a photo and it seemed like she had lost about 25/30kg!
B501217F-7B45-4C1A-80C8-E1EA833FD195.jpeg

Donegal

Chatty Member
And the cropped tops 🥴 midriff constantly on show. Cop on to yourself!!
What’s the problem with crop tops? I don’t wear them myself because there would just be pasty squishy stomach poking out but what’s wrong with them, in your opinion? How are they different to a v neck top, a strapless top or dress, or shorts, in terms of skin showing? Which isn’t a problem anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Peonyrose

VIP Member
What's this about? If the head honchos are pissed off about her maternity leave they'd need to worry about being sued. She might be a pain in the hoop, but every woman in the country has the absolute right to take off as much as they want (or can)

Wouldn't usually be on her side. But pushback on maternity leave is a disgrace
I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, but she mentioned on instagram a while back that she had to fight for her mat leave at Today FM. They will probably get rid of her soon.

lulu689

She has lost a lot of weight like a different person she’s looks great but I’d say she’s still annoying 🤣

Peonyrose

VIP Member
And that’s where she will stay. Didn’t she piss off the head honchos with a battle about maternity leave?