Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
The diabetes medication would make sense alright. She is miles slimmer than she ever was even in her single years long before kids and super quickly too

Reactions: 1

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She said recently that she was walking 20,000 steps a day.
She was, yeah.
With two toddlers and a newborn.
Everyone do sea swimming it’s great!
She has become so ugly in her face and personality since she miraculously dropped all this weight through sea swimming, walking and breast feeding.
If Today FM re employ her to breakfast radio I will be switching to Lyric FM..
I am sure Ian Dempsey is quaking in his boots at my threat. Right,Paula?🤗

• Heart

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I only follow her on insta. Why is she ugly in her personality? Her faces looks much the to me. I’m not here defending her either. I only follow as I had a baby same time as her. I walk 20,000 steps a day to get baby to sleep and I haven’t lost an inch. I sea swam in the past, it’s tough but she doesn’t strike me as someone who does it for anything more than a bit of me time. Don’t imagine her going hard. And it’s still cold. Max she’d be in the water would be 20 mins
Maybe you should have developed gestational diabetes in your pregnancy then? It’s very common. You get prescribed OZEMPIC. A side effect of this drug is miraculous weight loss. As a result, actual genuine diabetics cannot access the very drug that keeps them alive because VERY iMPORTANT people need it more.
Her face is beginning to look like a constantly grimacing skull, that is why I think her face and personality is ugly.

dadaaaaaa

I do really think she should have a trigger warning with all her newborn posts. I feel she’s a tad insensitive…

snmb

Will we take bets on when she's going to appear on Dancing with the stars? Next season or the one after that

Coleslaw Jane

A Podcast dedicated to herself about how great she is, how she breast fed her kids and goes sea swimming everyday 🤣 I had to laugh listening to Today fm recently. They were discussing messy cars on the radio and Ian asked Paula if her car was messy and she replied with "Well I sea swim so I change in my car"... (🙄🙄🙄immediately turned off the radio).
Lol she's just dreadful I see she's got a "showbiz" 3min section on yer man's show in the morning. Has she lost her Early early slot that nobody listens to now?? When she comes on for her slot off the radio goes.

Id

I switch off as soon as I hear her!!
I do aswell I can't stand the woman.

JustAsk

Gave you following her ages ago but I just saw her on a Todayfm ad. Oh my God, what has she done to her face?

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Paula MacSweeney is ready for every Christmas cliché guys! Give me content!!!!!
I have a husband and TWO kids you know!!!I never mention them because I’m from Kilkenny and Kilkenny isnt really cool enough to mention. I swim in the radioactive Irish sea though. Kisses.

Bigred21

VIP Member
Oh god has anyone seen her recent stories where she pretends to be her little baby girl drinking. Oh she is beyond painful. Everyone's baby/child does this Paula. You aren't the only one who is a Mother. Unfollowed.

• Haha

Daisybooboo

So fool me once is boring to Paula, well lets going through your life, i went and got operation done to lose weight so look at me in the big mirror in the hall, oh wait Aidan I'm going for a swim, you look after the children on repeat 365 days a year and unfortunately 366 days this year!! And in the annoying words on Paula each night after 7pm, Goooooooooooddddddd Luck 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Did she get an operation done? Thought it was all the walking with her watch strapped onto her ankle to count the steps 😂 or all the tiny plates of salad and slow cooker meals 🙄

• Haha

AlriReggie

I see on today fm SM she did some “Dopamine dressing” piece! The bit I saw is just basically a slide show of pictures of her in her clown outfits!!! 🙄

Sinner123

Anyone think Paula may be taking over from Pamela Joyce, who left abruptly yesterday?? I can't understand it. Pamela was fantastic. All social media outlets had comments switched off. Something not right. My OH thinks it could be a legal issue.
Also, not one other Today FM presenter wished her well.
Ray foley, Shauna o Reilly all wished her well

Coleslaw Jane

I bet oul Paula is busting a gut to get the Mairead Ronan show slot. If she gets it and I can't see it anyway how. Then that's me done with Today FM.

Nipslips

Chatty Member
She was, yeah.
With two toddlers and a newborn.
Everyone do sea swimming it’s great!
She has become so ugly in her face and personality since she miraculously dropped all this weight through sea swimming, walking and breast feeding.
If Today FM re employ her to breakfast radio I will be switching to Lyric FM..
I am sure Ian Dempsey is quaking in his boots at my threat. Right,Paula?🤗
I only follow her on insta. Why is she ugly in her personality? Her faces looks much the to me. I’m not here defending her either. I only follow as I had a baby same time as her. I walk 20,000 steps a day to get baby to sleep and I haven’t lost an inch. I sea swam in the past, it’s tough but she doesn’t strike me as someone who does it for anything more than a bit of me time. Don’t imagine her going hard. And it’s still cold. Max she’d be in the water would be 20 mins