Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She made a statement on Twitter over the weekend, she’s in a proper mess involving alcohol and rehab, money laundering/ bank fraud and blackmail…
Really Pamela Joyce? Dont see anything on her Twitter now. V sad if true, has to be something more to her leaving, thought she was v popular!

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Can anyone take this? I need to look like her she looks great
People are taking Ozempic for weight loss - the skinny jab but it’s expensive and there’s a worldwide shortage so doctors should only really be prescribing it for diabetes patients. But honestly I don’t know how she lost so much weight so quickly without it being a gastric band type scenario or Ozempic!
---
Omg I cannot get over her weight loss. It’s like I didn’t look at her posts for a few weeks and she’s lost stones? Is the baby even more than a few months ? Did she come on and acknowledge it and share how she did it ?
I Know right! Literally looks about 4 or 5 stone lighter in no time

The Foz

Omg I cannot get over her weight loss. It’s like I didn’t look at her posts for a few weeks and she’s lost stones? Is the baby even more than a few months ? Did she come on and acknowledge it and share how she did it ?
She said recently that she was walking 20,000 steps a day.

Sinner123

can see her kids faces on photos on wall behind her posing in last night sequins dressed…normally she covers all these photos with emojis??!!