Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣
She’s a pain in the hole.
She lords being from Kilkenny when it suits her.
Think her house is in Rush not Skerries too.
But there’s no way I’m buying the stones of weight loss in a couple of months from walking 20,000 steps a day or a bit of sea swimming.
Slightly jealous that she gets that much “me time” every day as a mother of 3 being honest… I have to ask my fella if it’s ok if I run to have a quick shower these days… a basic human right 🤣

Reactions: 3
Louise Duffy was let go from Today fm a good few yrs back after her maternity leave. Paula mentioned on a podcast a few months ago about needing 'very expensive legal advise'. Only guessing it was re her job. While I absolutely agree jobs should be protected during maternity leave & after, she's not the best at her job & would probably be let go otherwise.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
When is she back on the radio? Her clothes choices are questionable, to be fair. Now i know who buys that out there stuff on Asos.

• Haha

Sinner123

I just can’t get over the content, the pregnancy was bad enough with all the past posts of her previous pregnancies. But now saying she was hard done by because she didn’t get attention when out and about with her second baby because of lockdown. My God, this woman doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have three healthy babies. Not a trigger warning in sight, just more smugness. I’m going to unfollow, too much for me 🫠
Me too. Time to unfollow. What’s the purpose in stating she’s only putting up a tiny snippet of her day? That it’s not all happy clappy? We know she only posts part of the day. I’d say it’s more than a tiny bit. And she could also choose not to post at all. Is it all serious attention seeking? Surely all ur energy could be in your THREE kids rather than uploading to the gram

AlriReggie

Only came across this the other day while looking for another thread…. Liked her & followed her a few years back but she annoyed me during her pregnancy so I unfollowed & forgot about her existence!!! Had a look at her insta there, what’s the story with her? How did she lose all the weight? He seems so smug and annoying? Constant wiggling on front of the mirror?
Is he looks great to be fair!!!

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She is super upset by that troll account, but making out she is not. I would say she is very bitchy, she never used to be. Just let it go Paula, stop referencing it. It has obviously affected you!

AlriReggie

I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, but she mentioned on instagram a while back that she had to fight for her mat leave at Today FM. They will probably get rid of her soon.
Publicly bashing them, rightly or wrongly, won’t do her any favours in her career!!! Prob why she’s trying to get an in on VMTV!!

Reactions: 2
Loves playin the victim. Condescending and smug. Pulls out the fake bullying cards when she wants some sympathy. Narcissist. Wish Today FM would get rid of her, shes so fake.

Bigred21

VIP Member
Did you know that she is the only woman to swim and breast feed? I mean. How amazing is she 🙄 She loves riling people up. In particular about vaccines and breast feeding.