Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf do they both look like, surprised the other sister didn’t join in with the boobs out. Someone needs to tell that other dose that Daphne from scooby doo had red hair, not blonde.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t know how Paul (so desperate to be the next Gerry Ryan when he’s more like Dustin the turkey) isn’t dying with embarrassment.
how many years has he shagged and bankrolled this twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ that bleeping deeeeeedeeeee tit and look who’s back. tit for brains. The dog was licking his mouth. I’d say the dog will get herpes from those lips!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looking at Renko with the Santa toy ripped to shreds I’m not surprised he got sick,
Paul had said he thought he’d picked something up when they were out but he’s absolutely destroyed that teddy!!

Reactions: 1
Looking at Renko with the Santa toy ripped to shreds I’m not surprised he got sick,
Paul had said he thought he’d picked something up when they were out but he’s absolutely destroyed that teddy!!
Lol, that toy is not made for a Doberman and the issue Renko had was also not related to ripping cuddly toys apart. Most cheap dog toys like that would easily be ripped apart by the smallest of dogs. It's in the bin now I'd say.

Lol, that toy is not made for a Doberman and the issue Renko had was also not related to ripping cuddly toys apart. Most cheap dog toys like that would easily be ripped apart by the smallest of dogs. It's in the bin now I'd say.
exactly.
So it’s up to the owner to make sure the Doberman doesn’t get a cheap dealz toy and rip the stuffing out of it, and possibly eat it.

none of us know what was wrong with him, the blockage/mass wasn’t the reason he was sick, he probably ate something

exactly.

none of us know what was wrong with him, the blockage/mass wasn’t the reason he was sick, he probably ate something
It wasn't a blockage (he showed the letter), so his issue wasn't caused by eating something. You're not going to know if any toy is dog proof until they try it. He quickly figured out it wasn't suitable and hopefully prevented anyone else with a large dog buying it so I'm not sure why you seem to be blaming him for his dogs medical issue? 🤔

Reactions: 4
It wasn't a blockage (he showed the letter), so his issue wasn't caused by eating something. You're not going to know if any toy is dog proof until they try it. He quickly figured out it wasn't suitable and hopefully prevented anyone else with a large dog buying it so I'm not sure why you seem to be blaming him for his dogs medical issue? 🤔
why was the dog sick? I just said the mass/blockage that was detected had nothing to do with renko being unwell. He was unwell... probably because he ate something, as Paul himself said he thought he had the day before.
Looking at that toy you’d know full well it would last 3 min max!

why was the dog sick? I just said the mass/blockage that was detected had nothing to do with renko being unwell.
No you said 'Looking at Renko with the Santa toy ripped to shreds I’m not surprised he got sick' effectively blaming him for the dogs current medical situation. Your posts really are very confusing.

Reactions: 3
No you said 'Looking at Renko with the Santa toy ripped to shreds I’m not surprised he got sick' effectively blaming him for the dogs current medical situation. Your posts really are very confusing.
I think you’re over thinking things😂 and getting VERY triggered.
The dog obviously did eat something that didn’t agree with him the day before he got sick, I don’t think it blocked anything, it just made him unwell.
And giving a cheap fabric toy like that to a Doberman is asking for trouble, again.

renko ended up in the vet because he was unwell, it wasn’t connected to the mass they found, he probably just ate something, and I would be cautious about what he was picking up or playing with after that.

Reactions: 4
The dog obviously did eat something that didn’t agree with him the day before he got sick, I don’t think it blocked anything, it just made him unwell.
And giving a cheap fabric toy like that to a Doberman is asking for trouble, again.
I am 'triggered' if you want to call it that when you're wrong. 🤷🏻‍♀️

renko ended up in the vet because he was unwell, it wasn’t connected to the
And giving a cheap fabric toy like that to a Doberman is asking for trouble, again
Lol, I love that you've thrown the comment back to me when you still know you're wrong. 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️

Hi Paul or one of Paul’s friends! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.