Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz is definitely all over Rats out. She is gunning for Claire Balding too. Whats the beef there?

Reactions: 4
I dont like either of them. Paul was really rude to my husband coz he didnt agree with something he said. he came across as aggressive and a bully to be honest. Jason is annoying and just repeats the same stupid catchphrases all the time. I really really began to think Paul was an ass when he started putting up rumours about lockdown 2. ill watch the news thanks...stick to what your good at...... sambos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus I can't wait for Trump to get kicked out on his arse just so Paul will give over with the smug "he's gonna win by a landslide" bollocks

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice the difference in Paul and Jason? Paul watching grown up politics since yesterday trying to be a newsreader and Jason putting up my qweeeen arianas album is out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Ahhhh babbbby jaaason!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paul is very quite now his โ€œwithout a shadow of a doubtโ€œ for trump has a shadow of a doubt. ๐Ÿ˜
He really needs to stay away from politics and covid.

Reactions: 8
Paul is very quite now his โ€œwithout a shadow of a doubtโ€œ for trump has a shadow of a doubt. ๐Ÿ˜
He really needs to stay away from politics and covid.
Was just about to say it's funny he hadn't posted anything today now that Biden might win it.

Reactions: 3
Was just about to say it's funny he hadn't posted anything today now that Biden might win it.
heโ€™s a bleeping idiot.

Do we all remember the โ€œbiggest police operation in the history of the stateโ€
When in fact Dublin ended up going to level 2.2 or something. ๐Ÿ˜

he really needs to stop acting like heโ€™s a news reporter and instead go and research how tit visors are over masks ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 13
Also now photoing himself hugging staff for new uniform.As, I have said before don't throw rocks in glasshouses.You can't always be covid perfect but this is silly?

So your telling me 2 mawky potatoes Halved and some cheese is your big announcement, the cheese wagon! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎduck off! Heโ€™s such a twit! He has no cop on and showing off those stupid jackets!! Wow you know they are wrote off in your tax?? Sure it looked like he bet on trump which shows a lot so he was all for it. Now heโ€™s like oh tit Biden is winning,

• Haha
To be fair that cheese wheel looked savage.... Until it was scraped onto anemic looking spuds..."let's add some black pepper" Like seriously??!! I don't think it looked anywhere near as good as he'd hoped.

To be fair that cheese wheel looked savage.... Until it was scraped onto anemic looking spuds..."let's add some black pepper" Like seriously??!! I don't think it looked anywhere near as good as he'd hoped.
It looked awful. I imagine it would be amazing with something maybe roasted or given a few seconds in a fat frier to crisp the outsides up a little

So your telling me 2 mawky potatoes Halved and some cheese is your big announcement, the cheese wagon! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎduck off! Heโ€™s such a twit! He has no cop on and showing off those stupid jackets!! Wow you know they are wrote off in your tax?? Sure it looked like he bet on trump which shows a lot so he was all for it. Now heโ€™s like oh tit Biden is winning,
Oh God I love your username ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ are you from cork by any chance

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Whereโ€™s the election coverage Paul ๐Ÿ˜ง I feel like itโ€™s not a real victory for Trump if Paul doesnโ€™t announce it......

oh wait.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.