Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair that cheese wheel looked savage.... Until it was scraped onto anemic looking spuds..."let's add some black pepper" Like seriously??!! I don't think it looked anywhere near as good as he'd hoped.
I need a heaty-uppy-cheese-servy-yoke in ly life. I actually answered when he said ‘can you smell it’ 😬 be savage on chips or wedges!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paulie is awful quiet about the US election now 😂😂 hope he didn’t place any of those bets he was sharing!!

Reactions: 4
He's definitely pro-Trump, the prick. Never mind the human rights abuses as long as you can piss off the "snowflakes" 🙄 Remember when he went to a Jordan Peterson talk in the Three Arena a couple of years ago? So you can throw MRA in there while you're at it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Level 5 lockdown and this plank wants to do RTE late late show lite in the tiny kip of a hotel.

trump still willing by a landslide I see Paul.

Reactions: 6
He irritates my soul. He thinks he treats the staff well but you can see him slip every now and again. He is a bleep I’d say. And the state of the house he lives in then for all the money he spends. Dope of man.

Reactions: 11
Paul only cares about the staff he can get his leg over - Jason.

how has nobody called him out on those bleeping shields. I’m not a covid police type person and never will be but newstalkPaul is the one giving us updates like he’s Tony Holohan and not a man who got gifted a cafe from his parents

Reactions: 7
Paul only cares about the staff he can get his leg over - Jason.

how has nobody called him out on those bleeping shields. I’m not a covid police type person and never will be but newstalkPaul is the one giving us updates like he’s Tony Holohan and not a man who got gifted a cafe from his parents
I swear to duck does he think he’s mother Theresa blessing people with a scabby wham bar and saying I will open my crappy motel doors and my bit of gravel to all and I myself will come around and talk to each one of you!! Also take off the hat!! YOU ARE 40. bleeping dope!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
CNN HAVE FINALLY CALLED IT!!
President Dona........oh hold on 😐

Look at him trying to backtrack 😂 twonk
blessing people with a scabby wham bar
brilliant 😂😂
Reminds me of his relationship with Jason, wham bam thank you mam 😐 at least until corona drove him home

• Haha
Sorry now but duck YOU PAUL and duck everyone who ever agreed with an incoherent syllable that racist sexist orange baboon said BIDEN is president!!!! I’m so bleeping happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope you are proud of the dirty yoke you parade around and pay Paul. You’re lucky you didn’t catch something off this manky bleep. But sure he will need something and Paul will take the knob back again!!
What's going on here? Who's talking to who?

Reactions: 3
Jason saying he loves romantic messages in the morning off some other dirty yoke!! bleeping horrible vile creature,
Lol if I’m honest - I’ve been with both Jason & Paul - separately I might add 😂. Jason is actually nice and plays up for the camera - like it’s a character.

Paul is annoying as duck. Has it in his mind that he’s a “celebrity” of sorts - tit in bed too. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This thread is about as exciting as Paul's insta... I.E. Absolute shite.... Thinks he's more important than he actually is. I unfollowed today after he was bitching about that man complaining about noise... To be fair if I had Paul's voice spouting tit through a speaker I'd be pissed off too. And as a side note.. Fair play to Jason being able to afford that phone 😂😉

• Haha
What’s with his obsession with that cheese, deep fried potatoes and that Cheese on top :sick:, heart attack on a plate. I must have missed him bitching about that poor man, ffs he’s elderly and the noise is clearly driving the poor man nuts. Has he no respect for the elderly, how would he feel if it was his Father/Mother.

Reactions: 9
So glad jason got the iPhone 12 pro max on the release day. 🙄 it’s so important that he uses the cash from his sugar daddy in a positive way, more headshots on a new camera for that non existent acting career, more Instagram content. Excellent choice

the neighbour should report him for noise pollution.

• Haha
  • Heart
So glad jason got the iPhone 12 pro max on the release day. 🙄 it’s so important that he uses the cash from his sugar daddy in a positive way, more headshots on a new camera for that non existent acting career, more Instagram content. Excellent choice

the neighbour should report him for noise pollution.
If that was my father or mother I’d shove the speaker up his hole. And who the duck wants cold cheese that’s gone greasy on some potatoes. Or a twattty cheese board. You can get that in aldi, he should have just done it over chips. And of course the bleeping dope of a moon head Jason got the phone, he was selling everything a few weeks ago. He can take more pictures now of his herpes riddled gaping hole! And he’s really stuck with all those Moose cards 😂😂trying to sell them as Xmas gifts, his scabby would you be if that was your gift to someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The cheese stuff turned my stomach, and I love cheese 😂😂

but it looks vile. 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.