Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you watch there’s no small children in it maybe someone’s teenage child it Brendan’s mother is in the video so maybe it’s his family
I assumed it was an adults mother which means her letter threat was pointless

Reactions: 4
If you watch there’s no small children in it maybe someone’s teenage child it Brendan’s mother is in the video so maybe it’s his family
I just had another look and your right their is no child in that video. Unless she’s referring to him about her adult child.

I don’t think he should have shared it nothing different to what Jason and his sister have been up to but rules don’t apply to them I see Jens Journey has said she will no longer be working with BPerfect because of the back lash from his launch

I don’t think he should have shared it nothing different to what Jason and his sister have been up to but rules don’t apply to them I see Jens Journey has said she will no longer be working with BPerfect because of the back lash from his launch
Well I wonder will she drop her voduz BA too as voduz was also part of this launch....

• Heart
It wasn't a private video though, one of the insta huns had it up on their page but took it down swiftly once there was a bit of backlash

Reactions: 2
Tbh I think after him and Jason at the hotel I haven't really seen them together like that since so I'm hoping Paul has caught himself on regarding him because he does seem to care about the pandemic rules and Jason and that sister just don't seem to give a tit

Reactions: 6
Tbh I think after him and Jason at the hotel I haven't really seen them together like that since so I'm hoping Paul has caught himself on regarding him because he does seem to care about the pandemic rules and Jason and that sister just don't seem to give a tit
good point, he’s only shown him working in the cafe. Let’s see if his next staycation includes baby J

Reactions: 3
Well I wonder will she drop her voduz BA too as voduz was also part of this launch....
Probably not as BPerfect organised it Voduz had a stand the same as Mrs Makeup LMD etc but they chose to go when we all knew the cases in the north are rising. I had a weekend booked in Belfast for the end of the month which I’ve cancelled as full lockdown is looming up there

Reactions: 2
It made me laugh! But, I guess he text Connor before putting it up. They are "friends"

But I always think with this callout stuff, they all need to be careful as no one is whiter than white!
Exactly.. that's why I laugh at claire balding calling them out when she's not the best or her mates .. hypocrites

Can anyone explain to me why anyone would want to eat in that kip of a yard.
or why they’d WAIT ON A WAITING LIST to eat there 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.