Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago he said he was offered his own radio show and he turned it down as he would be censored or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dobbo better watch out steno is going to take your job! What a plonker. So bleedin what, he's doing a course in radio. I think someone who made it big was on one of those courses. Can't remember who it was. It's basically like the X factor but you pay for the privelige to be shown the ropes and you either make it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah stop!
He's doing a once a week, for 3 hours in the evening, a course on radio & podcasting in the Today fm college! Hardly going back to college as a student or having a life changing event right now.
It's a glorified evening course for the winter.
a pretentious evening class for sure. 😂

I wish Paul would drop the “this is Paul stenson for RTE news” voice on his Instagram, he ends nearly every update like he’s ending a bulletin,
Jason might be a nice enough child and Paul might be a nice enough man but they bring out the worst in each other.

I wonder what Jason’s parents think of their off springs and their instagrams.
It’s like watching a car crash
I cantttt standdddd the "news" or the freaking musicals in his gaf 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s not really a third level class though,
It’s an evening class for the loaded 😂

• Haha
Shocked Paul isn't all over Insta re posting the faces of the BPerfect party goers he was very quick to repost people before but when it comes to his friends Ellie kelly & co he goes quiet otherwise he would have had a field day posting about that party. More Hypocrisy

Reactions: 13
Shocked Paul isn't all over Insta re posting the faces of the BPerfect party goers he was very quick to repost people before but when it comes to his friends Ellie kelly & co he goes quiet otherwise he would have had a field day posting about that party. More Hypocrisy
He just posted about it on his stories. Presumably he doesnt know its Ellie Kelly that people are giving out about because he just called those influencers mindless idiots

• Haha
He just posted about it on his stories. Presumably he doesnt know its Ellie Kelly that people are giving out about because he just called those influencers mindless idiots
She must have deleted her stories as she’s none and she’d still have the later ones up

• Haha
Just seen it so my apologies to Paul I was surprised that he wasn't bringing it up as he has been amazing at getting the correct messages out there & helping restaurants etc to stay open. Also at least he has the balls to put it out there while others like to sit on the fence while they private message the guilty parties probably giving them loads of pep talks about ignoring the trolls & it will all blow over as if that is the reason for all the outrage

Reactions: 6
I see Rachel is breaking yet again more of the rules re number of households mixing. Slaayyyyy queennnn :rolleyes:

That video he shared is Brendan from BPerfects mother it was her birthday the day of the launch

Reactions: 1
Who sent him the message asking him to remove the video with their child in ti??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.