Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul needs to stop... The gate of a flight from Spain , that is not a full flight by any stretch of the imagination. We all know flights are arriving & leaving.

He is so self entitled, how about he looks at any of his own staff. No social distancing,masks etc... When renovating the rooms.

Covid is in Ireland, it's not like its covid free.
Agree. He needs to windbit in a but, especially when he's not practicing what he preaches.
Jason in the luas was an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 8
Paul needs to stop... The gate of a flight from Spain , that is not a full flight by any stretch of the imagination. We all know flights are arriving & leaving.

He is so self entitled, how about he looks at any of his own staff. No social distancing,masks etc... When renovating the rooms.

Covid is in Ireland, it's not like its covid free.
Travel is only linked to about 2% of cases here as far as I know, like it's pretty bloody obvious that the cases are coming from people in the country not giving a tit about restrictions like those GAA celebration, house parties etc. And people like his staff who should be wearing masks not visors because vapour drips off of visors.

Reactions: 8
He was lying on the floor, 'pretending' to be horny and basically humping the floor while Paul filmed, Paul asking to stop, but he still recorded and posted it....

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He was lying on the floor, 'pretending' to be horny and basically humping the floor while Paul filmed, Paul asking to stop, but he still recorded and posted it....
Was he not doing that stupid wap dance again . Every opportunity he gets he’s down on the floor even in the cafe in his uniform 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Jason says him and Paul aren't back together?!
And he’s out of here as soon as Covid is over. If Covid hadn’t brought him back here he wouldn’t have given Paul a 2nd thought.
Glad to hear it was his parents funding his time in London because I was worried Paul might be.

Feel sorry for Declan, whoever Declan is but what idiot left the lockup unlocked 🙄

Reactions: 5
I copped straight away the bag was left behind, surprised Paul didnt, inspector clueless there!! When your man comes out from the corner he has a bag on his back, he goes into the lock up and when he comes out, he still has his bag on his back and he has declans bag in his hand, he goes in behind the end part and comes back out with only one bag... Definitely no room in his backpack for another bag 😁 Jessica fletcher has nothing me lads 😂😂

Pity poor Declan to be fair though if its true, which I think it is, he mentioned about calling the guards on the first part of the story and Paul said it was more fun to post it on Instagram and you "get better results by posting it on Instagram" 🙄🙄 Ah here

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I copped straight away the bag was left behind, surprised Paul didnt, inspector clueless there!! When your man comes out from the corner he has a bag on his back, he goes into the lock up and when he comes out, he still has his bag on his back and he has declans bag in his hand, he goes in behind the end part and comes back out with only one bag... Definitely no room in his backpack for another bag 😁 Jessica fletcher has nothing me lads 😂😂

Pity poor Declan to be fair though if its true, which I think it is, he mentioned about calling the guards on the first part of the story and Paul said it was more fun to post it on Instagram and you "get better results by posting it on Instagram" 🙄🙄 Ah here
Inspector gadget eat your heart out 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A go fund me because Declan forgot to lock his bag away,

paul now we’re in lockdown you won’t be able to take baby J away for a ride-cation,
Why not replace it yourself.

200, what was taken just money? I doubt it was 200 quid

chancers

Reactions: 5
A go fund me because Declan forgot to lock his bag away,

paul now we’re in lockdown you won’t be able to take baby J away for a ride-cation,
Why not replace it yourself.

200, what was taken just money? I doubt it was 200 quid

chancers
Why do you doubt it though?

Why do you doubt it though?
i don’t doubt the robbery at all, but it’s a bloody rough area 😂 I’d double bolt a packet of tic tacs around there,

he’s a chancer for trying to fundraise for him instead of covering it himself.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That go fund me is a joke! Anyone remember when Paul set up a go fund me for his phone bill which his dad actually paid for?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.