Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've eaten there and the food is nice, now it's not gourmet by any means but he's never pretended to it to be anything other than that, same with the hotel. Paul's actually quite shy IRL believe it or not and definitely not as loud as the persona on Insta he shows.

Reactions: 2
I ate in it once about 4 years ago, Paul wasn’t overly big at the time but his following was growing, I thought he was hilarious on insta so when I got the opportunity to go, off I went! Jason was there and served me and my friend, and was quite friendly, didn’t see Paul! Place is very small and a very cold feeling to it, the food was grand nothing special... almost immediately after I finished I had a sudden urge to use the bathroom 💩 🙈 left the restaurant to spend the rest of the day in the city (I rarely get it the city... from the midlands) the whole way into town my stomach was doing summer salts.. now I could usually eat shite to beat the band and I’d never be like this... got into penny’s and half way through it I had to run for the bathroom.. none in penny’s... flew out of the store frantically looking for a bathroom, got one in Easons... I’m not sure what exactly happened or caused it but I do think it was the food... anyway my stomach was all over the shop for the whole day after it even after taking motillium (1st and only time to ever take it)... needless to say I wouldn’t go back if you paid me!
An instant reaction would be unusual if the food was dodgy. You were more than likely brewing something when you arrived & then eating triggered it, it probably would have happened regardless of where you had eaten that day

Reactions: 5
An instant reaction would be unusual if the food was dodgy. You were more than likely brewing something when you arrived & then eating triggered it, it probably would have happened regardless of where you had eaten that day
This story was completely unnecessary. The food didn't agree with you. I get it. Never heard such dramatics over a toasted sambo

This story was completely unnecessary. The food didn't agree with you. I get it. Never heard such dramatics over a toasted sambo
Meant for the original poster...

Reactions: 7
I've ate at the café twice and both times the food was beautiful. I've met Paul by chance one night in a queue for a concert. He was behind me. We chatted and he was lovely and I gave him an antihistamine for his hayfever 🤣 very nice and genuine. Bumped into Jason inside later on, he was polite and friendly. I met Jason a second time when we ate in the café and he served us and he was really friendly and lovely and nothing like what he's like on Instagram. Just to add.... I HATE him Instagram... He REALLY bugs me with the dances, the yassss bitchhhhh, the tongue... The way he ignores Paul , the way he behaves with his sister. But honestly both times in real life he wasn't like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I see Rachel is staying up in a hotel in Dublin with 5 mates. Correct me if I'm wrong but that breaks several rules

Reactions: 5
I see Rachel is staying up in a hotel in Dublin with 5 mates. Correct me if I'm wrong but that breaks several rules
she’s a Queeeeeeen though she’s just slayyyyyyying 😂😂😂😂😂 waste of space but yes total breach she’s from Kildare

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish Paul would drop the “this is Paul stenson for RTE news” voice on his Instagram, he ends nearly every update like he’s ending a bulletin,
Jason might be a nice enough child and Paul might be a nice enough man but they bring out the worst in each other.

I wonder what Jason’s parents think of their off springs and their instagrams.
It’s like watching a car crash

Reactions: 9
Just watched Jason sister stories Honestly do all young people talk like that?? Why is everyone a queen?? And the posing 🤯 if that’s the future I’m putting my 3 kids on Adverts right now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the hell was that contraption she had on the looked like a gstring/belt. Imagining walking around that hotel like that. And the sunglasses on at the table, morto for her.
Body stocking with thong underneath by the looks of it. Such a pretty girl it’s a shame she’s going around with her arse out performing low rent stripper moves.
The cardi b style gelled forehead curls, diamontes, lace bodystocking, with corset detail, plus the headscarf and sunglasses, it’s all so ghetto and lacking in any form of fashion sense, style, class or self awareness. It’s so cringeworthy

• Heart
Body stocking with thong underneath by the looks of it. Such a pretty girl it’s a shame she’s going around with her arse out performing low rent stripper moves.
The cardi b style gelled forehead curls, diamontes, lace bodystocking, with corset detail, plus the headscarf and sunglasses, it’s all so ghetto and lacking in any form of fashion sense, style, class or self awareness. It’s so cringeworthy
She deffo does NOT slay my soul 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Paul would be great on radio. Entertaining, has an opinion, can carry a conversation and I find he's very easy to listen to- doesn’t have that strong annoying south dublin accent that most radio presenters have these days.

Reactions: 10
I think Paul would be great on radio. Entertaining, has an opinion, can carry a conversation and I find he's very easy to listen to- doesn’t have that strong annoying south dublin accent that most radio presenters have these days.
He would be better than Kieran beggy Corrigan as a correspondent that's for sure

How did u know that’s what he’s planning?? 😲😲

Reactions: 1
Ah stop!
He's doing a once a week, for 3 hours in the evening, a course on radio & podcasting in the Today fm college! Hardly going back to college as a student or having a life changing event right now.
It's a glorified evening course for the winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.