Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfit .. Horrendous but sure, I had some horrendous OTT outfits at 18!
I do agree the jason relationship with his sister is strange!
I have had a very boring morning & went into a rabbit hole! Trying to work out the family dynamic. Is there a other brother? If he is brother he looks very "normal".
The business of me would love to know where they get there money!

Philip(stepdad)seems nice,but I really do wonder what him & Eileen do, for a living

Reactions: 6
So the mom kidd and dad kidd are Separated/divorced.
philip is the step dad.
There is an older brother who seems to distance from the limelight.
There must be money there Nicki bought an expensive €350-4K house in Kildare/dublin and her job at the time was hotel duty manager not exactly a high paying job. Not sure what her boyf Alex does he seems like a nice guy but again she has her tits out all the time so why wouldn’t he be delighted with life I suppose 😂

• Haha
The outfit .. Horrendous but sure, I had some horrendous OTT outfits at 18!
I do agree the jason relationship with his sister is strange!
I have had a very boring morning & went into a rabbit hole! Trying to work out the family dynamic. Is there a other brother? If he is brother he looks very "normal".
The business of me would love to know where they get there money!

Philip(stepdad)seems nice,but I really do wonder what him & Eileen do, for a living
I know she used to own a boutique in Leixlip.
There’s another brother who has a little boy, he used to live in an annex at his mothers house. Don’t hear much of him

Reactions: 4
I know she used to own a boutique in Leixlip.
There’s another brother who has a little boy, he used to live in an annex at his mothers house. Don’t hear much of him
Do they live in Leixlip?

Reactions: 1
philip is the step dad.
There must be money there Nicki bought an expensive €350-4K house in Kildare/dublin and her job at the time was hotel duty manager not exactly a high paying job. Not sure what her boyf Alex does he seems like a nice guy but again she has her tits out all the time so why wouldn’t he be delighted with life I suppose 😂
Is she even a duty manager? I thought she was a waitress. I know she studied to “be a HR” whatever that even means.

Is she even a duty manager? I thought she was a waitress. I know she studied to “be a HR” whatever that even means.
Oh I assumed she Was studying hotel management overall& did different modules/topics because she spent time between kitchen/hr/reception/sales etc

Oh I assumed she Was studying hotel management overall& did different modules/topics because she spent time between kitchen/hr/reception/sales etc
Oh maybe I picked it up wrong I just remember her talking about starting work experience with a HR team as part of the course she was doing. I never saw her anywhere other than the restaurant at the hotel she was working in

Oh maybe I picked it up wrong I just remember her talking about starting work experience with a HR team as part of the course she was doing. I never saw her anywhere other than the restaurant at the hotel she was working in
i remember her in the kitchen as she had Paul and Jason in for dinner one night and was acting as if she was the only one cooking in the kitchen! They are a strange attention craving bunch

Reactions: 2
Oh my nose does be falling off too to know where the money comes from?? I didn’t know Philip was step daddy! What happened their father?? Or just a normal breakup/divorce?? They are more Addams family than Kardashian 😂😂 My 4 year old prances around like that but Jesus they both need a slap of reality!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I'm guessing Paul and Jason's open relationship is still very much open

Lol. The video of Rachel twerking and strutting around with the mam and stepdad in the back

• Haha
You know there are some days I feel this thread should be fucked out of rave.
He’s so rude to anyone who disagrees with him,
The post on Instagram is so bleeping tacky, he was rude in that post about customers leaving swiftly when they’ve finished their meal, The user pointed it out and he puts them on blast.

I don’t have much to “rave” about with this fecker lately.

Reactions: 11
He’s having a field day naming and shaming I think nasty Paul is back the poster did have a point he should be lucky to be able to stay open when so many have closed and might never reopen

Reactions: 10
It’s a different John Kidd who was head of the IFESA.

Nonetheless they are a bizarre family for sure!
No its him :) it's their dad not the step father

Fans only the moment she turns 18 there is no way this young wan will work for anything in her life, she seems to think she’s famous, are they for real Jason works in a cafe (no disrespect to cafe workers) but this lad acts as if it’s him who made the White Moose and not Paul... what a painful family, Remember Jason used to call his family the Kidddashions 😂😂
Is the cafe actually Jason's & Paul's? I always heard Paul saying it's "theirs"

philip is the step dad.
Actually, my brother is a hotel manager, and his wife a cleaner they for a €500,000 mortgage! So they don't necessarily have to be minted! But they definitely are

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.