Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul us only 40???! 🤯 Definitely tbought he was closer to 50. He certainly looks it. Can't understand why SiSU would collab with him and Liz Reaney. They are not a good advertisement/brand ambassador.

Reactions: 5
see Paul has announced him and Jason have split. He seems devastated but ultimately I think they were on completely different paths. Jason was childish definitely not ready for a life long committment

I know lots of you don't like the Baba Jay, but I have to say - I've been in the Moose quite a few times and on each occasion the staff - Paul as well - have been dour and charmless, the only cheery welcoming person was Jason. I'll miss him there.
i don’t get how so many think Paul is better than Jason 🤷‍♀️
at least Jason is going after his dreams, he also never hid his other hook ups or other relationships,
paul can be funny at times, but he’s irritating at hell and I bet he’s hard work in a relationship!

they’re both better off going in their own direction now but it’s obvious they releasing this so people stop questioning their relationship status when they’re clearly dating around and have been for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jason was a kid when he got with an older man who could provide for him 😕
they both gained from it while it lasted.

Reactions: 4
Jason was a kid when he got with an older man who could provide for him 😕
they both gained from it while it lasted.
Absolute fact! I actually quite like Paul of late. Jason really wants to be famous I think - London mightn’t be the place for him I think he craves the American dream

Reactions: 2
Absolute fact! I actually quite like Paul of late. Jason really wants to be famous I think - London mightn’t be the place for him I think he craves the American dream
it’s months and months since I’ve seen anything from paul online so I’m willing to believe he might be more tolerable lately 😆

Reactions: 1
I’m gutted for Paul, I can tell he really loved Jason but even before Jason’s big move I could see he wasn’t as into the relationship as he had been.
Honestly, I think Paul can do so much better

Reactions: 4
Do people actually believe the new moose yard is because paul is concerned for social distancing? Hes too good at marketing

Reactions: 2
Do people actually believe the new moose yard is because paul is concerned for social distancing? Hes too good at marketing
It was always in the plans I think lockdown etc just pushed it through. Fair play for all he's down throughout lockdown for the cafe. Kept the moose box going, brought in delivery, the ice cream lab and now the yard with another food wagon. I'd love to see them take one of the wagons on tour during festival season

He mentioned it a few times over the last couple of years. I guess having the cafe closed gave him the last little push he needed to make it happen.

Reactions: 1
I do feel sorry for Paul but I think he will be better off without Jason.
I reckon Jason is half way off the rails at the moment and he is heading for a full Britney moment........

I do believe there’s a 14 year age gap between Paul & ‘baba jjjaaasssooonn’. So he’s probably around 26. Paul can do so much better than him anyway. Jason just acts like a KIDD the whole time. He lives up to his surname that’s for sure

One of my friends married someone with that type of age gap. They had to battle alot o prejudice in the beginning. We all hought she was mad but they adore each other (and he has a young outlook and minds himself) and have proven us all wrong in te log run. But and this is the key their outlook on life and want aspirations values etc are very similar. I think that was the problem with J & P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.