Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's more concerned with the Irish bloggers heading away. I thought that for a second too.
True but don’t think he cool if he calls everyone else out and skips Ellie. Ellie could be classed as blogger I think

Reactions: 2
Ellie had something in her story last night asking should she go to Ibiza with Conor ( next week I think )
And tagged Paul something along the lines of she’s only asking advice etc .....
Paul loves Ellie and Conor and should absolutely call them out if they go. Can’t have one rule for one and one for another ... watch this space 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was actually delighted to see Paul calling out influencers who have travelled abroad 👏🏼👏🏼 His own social distance wasn’t the greatest in the beginning with Baby Jaaaaason not isolating for the two weeks after coming back from England

Reactions: 6
Paul just announced on insta that he’s not calling out anymore bloggers / influencers or whatever they call themselves ... he feels he has made his point ... well well we’ll won’t it be amusing if Ellie and Conor jet off this week !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paul just announced on insta that he’s not calling out anymore bloggers / influencers or whatever they call themselves ... he feels he has made his point ... well well we’ll won’t it be amusing if Ellie and Conor jet off this week !!!
He won’t piss off Conor that’s for sure what ever happened to their business venture

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everyone ok if we bump this over to rave?

usually the kiss of death but it’s a very positive thread so far 😂

is he still friendly with the Saccone Joly’s?

Ellie had something in her story last night asking should she go to Ibiza with Conor ( next week I think )
And tagged Paul something along the lines of she’s only asking advice etc .....
Paul loves Ellie and Conor and should absolutely call them out if they go. Can’t have one rule for one and one for another ... watch this space 🤣
Surprise surprises he stops calling out bloggers etc now just as Ellie and conor are gong next week. He knew he would get a million questions why he did not call them out for going

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love Paul, Jason not so much, he has definitely changed since he came to London.

I started following them after the Zoe club sandwich incident, I managed to visit the White Moose Cafe last year but unfortunately they wasn't there.

Have to say fair play to Paul and all at the WMC, he's giving healthcare workers €20 on the moose cards from next week once they show their ID. He always comes across as a boss that looks out for his staff. And all the work he's doing in the cafe to be able to open back up the cafe. I hope though he never sells out for the WMC to be a franchise.

Ive stayed at the Charleville lodge with my sister as a little treat before her wedding, she was a massive fan and I booked it I wasn’t a follower I found Paul arrogant and always looking for trouble, so we arrived my sister was so excited kept scanning the place for Paul or Jason, so we go up to the room and it’s musty there are no towels in the bathroom and my pillow has a mascara stain on it the little tea and coffee station had nothing on it, I went to phone reception to complain and my sister was furious with me!! She said Paul will blast us on social media bla bla bla we can swap beds she’ll take the stained bed, and we can just ask for towels. I was having none of it I said no I paid for the room so Anna comes up she was sooooooo rude the girl with her was mortified she (anna) was speaking in another language snapping her fingers as if I caused a problem for nothing her attitude ruined our stay my sister was terrified we would be called out on his page for complaining it was the weirdest place I’ve ever stayed... we did see Jason the next morning checking out he was in the lounge across from reception checking himself out in the mirror, also we were 40 minutes waiting for out breakfast in the Whitemoose plus they don’t offer bed and breakfast. Safe to say my sister unfollowed after and we didn’t review the place. So that’s my tale.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I would say by the story on Jason’s Instagram in
Mc Gowan’s Phibsboro they are way over there 105 minutes for food and drink

Reactions: 1
I had lunch at WMC two years ago visiting Dublin. The food was amazing and the staff in the cafe were lovely. I went over and spoke to Paul and he was more than happy to chat and pose for photos, even did one with normal smile and one with his insta-grimace. Then I spoke to Jason on the way out and he totally blanked me. I was so disappointed and it was such a sad way to end a really good experience.

Reactions: 5
Definitely looks like jaaaason is with that Jacob 👀
Think Paul is much better off without him to be honest

Have you seen Paul has put up a highlight on his page about bloggers/ insta people who are breaking rules with COVID
He's a hypocrite. One rule for baby Jason another for the rest if us. During lockdown Jason was travelling from Drumcondra to Kildare on his 'day off' and Paul was clearly allowing it. I sent him a message telling him that he was blatantly disregarding the government guidelines which was a big FU to the frontline workers. I got a message back to say 'thanks for your concern, have a nice day'. The smell of hypocrisy off him now thst he's calling other bloggers out for breaking rules. 🤭

Everything he does is a PR stunt, including the engagement. Oh and they have defo broke up. They were having a one sided 'open' relationship but Jason has obviously moved on eith a bae 20 years younger than Paul.

Reactions: 9
He's a hypocrite. One rule for baby Jason another for the rest if us. During lockdown Jason was travelling from Drumcondra to Kildare on his 'day off' and Paul was clearly allowing it. I sent him a message telling him that he was blatantly disregarding the government guidelines which was a big FU to the frontline workers. I got a message back to say 'thanks for your concern, have a nice day'. The smell of hypocrisy off him now thst he's calling other bloggers out for breaking rules. 🤭

Everything he does is a PR stunt, including the engagement. Oh and they have defo broke up. They were having a one sided 'open' relationship but Jason has obviously moved on eith a bae 20 years younger than Paul.
I take it when you say “one sided” you mean on Jason’s part?

I think the song video (singing grace) yest where he said ‘oh I got a bit emotional in this’ was definitely Jason break up related ....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.