Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my friends married someone with that type of age gap. They had to battle alot o prejudice in the beginning. We all hought she was mad but they adore each other (and he has a young outlook and minds himself) and have proven us all wrong in te log run. But and this is the key their outlook on life and want aspirations values etc are very similar. I think that was the problem with J & P
Jason was just out of secondary school though, the age gap isn’t really the issue. I think if it was now 24/40 it would be easier to get on board with it.
But he was a baby 😬
And Paul didn’t give up alcohol until a year (?) after they met. He had a bit of an issue with that didn’t he.

It seemed to serve them well for a while anyway 😐

I've a daughter that age. She would have nothing in common with a 35 year old! Its a weird one.
agree.

I do believe there’s a 14 year age gap between Paul & ‘baba jjjaaasssooonn’. So he’s probably around 26. Paul can do so much better than him anyway. Jason just acts like a KIDD the whole time. He lives up to his surname that’s for sure
I think he’s 25 on next birthday. For some reason I remember his last birthday being 24 😂 but it might have been a dream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I never really thought of their age gap too much I know a few couples with big age gaps, in the beginning they seemed to be a great couple Jason seemed to rein Paul in a far bit like the whole #Ibelieveinsanta thing Jason was the voice of reason, however Jason acted like a prick over the whole Bloggers Unveiled unveiling acting like himself that smelly MermaidJade brought down Bloggers Unveiled 🙄 what used to bother me was Jason walking 20 feet ahead of Paul at all times and acting like a spoiled child, then the carry on of Jason all of a sudden acting like himself and his 15 year old sister were famous and mere mortals better not look in their direction Arianna Grande concert was a joke the carry on of him to young girls. I think the tiny bit of “fame” from being on the cafe Instagram/snapchat sent Jason over the edge and he became an arrogant prick. Jason was a cafe worker acting like he was a movie star it’s so cringe

Reactions: 13
It’s no shock to anyone that they’ve broken up to be fair. Jason moving to London was a bit of a nail in the coffin. I might take Paul more seriously now he’s rid of that eejit. I’ve definitely enjoyed his content more since Jason hasn’t been in it pulling faces and the endless YAS witch, YAS QUEEN, SLAY etc. 🙄
Did they really only sit down to decide it was over yesterday and then write a public post within hours of making the decision though? Looks like it’s been over for months

Reactions: 14
From looking at their social media, I've always found their relationship puzzling. Jason rarely (if ever) acknowledges Paul on his insta at all (Even the break up announcement is only on Paul's). He seems to acknowledge every other important person in his life though. For example, their last trip to Paris with Jason's family for example. Jason was in almost every story Paul posted while the were together but Paul never appeared in Jason's many stories... even though every other member of his family did constantly. You'd never think Paul was with them only for Paul's story. It's as thought he just tagged along but wasn't really wanted. I'm just glad he now has the chance to find his own happiness.

Reactions: 9
It’s no shock to anyone that they’ve broken up to be fair. Jason moving to London was a bit of a nail in the coffin. I might take Paul more seriously now he’s rid of that eejit. I’ve definitely enjoyed his content more since Jason hasn’t been in it pulling faces and the endless YAS witch, YAS QUEEN, SLAY etc. 🙄
Did they really only sit down to decide it was over yesterday and then write a public post within hours of making the decision though? Looks like it’s been over for months
Definitely seems like it's been over for ages, although looks like Paul was bankrolling him. Jason has been showing a new guy recently on his stories so safe to say he's in a new relationship. I suppose Paul was forced to admit they were over... He was beginning to look like a sad, old cuckold. 👴🏽🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think it always looked like the Kidd family were just tolerating Paul on their holiday vids I suppose they had to since it was Paul paying for most of them ! Don't get me wrong I'd hate to be filmed constantly while on my holidays but you could see that they didn't really hold him in high regard which is very sad

Reactions: 4
From looking at their social media, I've always found their relationship puzzling. Jason rarely (if ever) acknowledges Paul on his insta at all (Even the break up announcement is only on Paul's). He seems to acknowledge every other important person in his life though. For example, their last trip to Paris with Jason's family for example. Jason was in almost every story Paul posted while the were together but Paul never appeared in Jason's many stories... even though every other member of his family did constantly. You'd never think Paul was with them only for Paul's story. It's as thought he just tagged along but wasn't really wanted. I'm just glad he now has the chance to find his own happiness.
Probably brought along for his credit card. I genuinely feel so sorry for Paul, I can tell he really loved him but it’s a long time since the feeling was mutual from what I can see.

I think this can go one of two ways for Paul, the Kidd family were a bit part of his life, although I dipped out of his content a good few months back because the shouting was bleeping irritating (especially “ahhhh Jason... ahhh Jason.. Deeee deeeee” 😬) I used to watch him on Instagram/snapchat.

I hope he’s stable enough to keep himself on the straight and narrow, but as this seems to have been a long time coming hopefully he is, maybe one of the two are already in another relationship. And I would ever more towards that being Paul.
So maybe their “open” set up needs to end before they go public with their new partner 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Not sure about Paul bank rolling baby jaaaaaaaayson. Think his family is fairly well off. All the Kidds went to a private school.

I am just so sure that he alluded to it so many times on the insta at all those over the top gatherings and dinners out. Could I be wrong...?
I think because it’s only a year, they call themselves twins, your right tho he does say it a lot, and I am sure someone asked once and he replied they wasn’t.

• Heart
Ahhhhh so they have the same “birthday” month I assume. So call themselves twins, I’ve definitely heard Jason say his sister was his twin somewhere 😂

I forgot about that christening 😂 I’d stopped watching them regularly then but I do remember that 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

On here it says 14 years between the2 of them. So that does make him either 25 or almost 26. Age gaps really aren’t a thing anymore. But , Jason did act very childish the last while. Paul’s trip away him with last year was sad to see Jason has zero interest in Paul at all. Granted Paul did say he didn’t like him on his phone the whole time. But, I could be wrong but , on the insta stories Jason had his phone in his hand any time the camera was on him also.🤷🏻‍♀️
My links are google Canada but , they’ll work fine lol. I’m an Irish girl living it up in Canada lol.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.