Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Suzanne Jackson is away in Portugal, wonder will Paul call her out. Coirse he won't, he picks and chooses when to be outraged. Hypocritical prick.

Reactions: 8
Obviously tipped off she was going like Ellie and Conor
Obviously why he stopped his little rampage when he did 😏 convenient....so he wouldn’t have to call out any of his besties that he knew where about to break the rules....typical 🤣

Reactions: 6
Aw Paul is a pompous prick. Sneaky bastard calling off his mission to call out the people with a following breaking the guidelines. Coward

Reactions: 5
I should never have moved this to rave...

Its the kids of death 🤣

never liked either Paul or Jason for what it’s worth. Sketchy as duck and friends with Jonathan Joly. Bad vibes.

He’s brilliant at marketing the restaurant but I don’t like anything about him.

is he now friends with elle and connnnn?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I should never have moved this to rave...

Its the kids of death 🤣

never liked either Paul or Jason for what it’s worth. Sketchy as duck and friends with Jonathan Joly. Bad vibes.

He’s brilliant at marketing the restaurant but I don’t like anything about him.

is he now friends with elle and connnnn?
Yes he’s been friends with Conor especially for a long time they went into some dodgy ass business together can’t remember what it was Conor has so many businesses on the go 🙄but it was all hyped up online and now nothing haven’t heard a thing.
i find that aggressive marketing horrible it’s why my stay the hotel will never be a second visit

Reactions: 1
Yes he’s been friends with Conor especially for a long time they went into some dodgy ass business together can’t remember what it was Conor has so many businesses on the go 🙄but it was all hyped up online and now nothing haven’t heard a thing.
i find that aggressive marketing horrible it’s why my stay the hotel will never be a second visit
so Connor was friend with him after what he did to elle?
How bizarre.

I don’t like it myself but can’t deny it works 😐 for such a small little dive he gets the attention he wants by being a grade a twit

Reactions: 4
I got to “our love for each other was pretty incestious“

yeah I’m reading it wrong

Still not quite sure why Paul needs to pretend he’s just floating through life like a permanent child, he owns a restaurant and will inherit a hotel.
it means duck all if he failed his leaving 20 odd years ago. He was set up from day one. And he has always had an open relationship with Jason.
glad they’ve drawn a line under it but it’s not that big a change.

Reactions: 10
Paul’s just announced him and Jason have split up.
I'm sad that he's upset, a breakup is never easy, but I'm delighted tbh? He can find someone who appreciates him now instead of leeching off him. Hes a far nicer person without that manchild around him...

Reactions: 8
They spilt weeks ago it was obvious I’d say this is to stop the questions like it’s not like they are famous and need to release a statement. The scrap book was for his 36th birthday he got nothing for his 40th. Hope he takes him off the payroll and sends him on his way

Reactions: 12
He also seemed to defend jason, I'm guessing that was to get rid of speculation aswell. I'll be glad not to see him in the wmc things now tho

Reactions: 4
Is it terrible to be delighted for him. He deserves so much better that Jason. He is just awful, no other words.
Hopefully he moves on and is happy.

Reactions: 12
I know lots of you don't like the Baba Jay, but I have to say - I've been in the Moose quite a few times and on each occasion the staff - Paul as well - have been dour and charmless, the only cheery welcoming person was Jason. I'll miss him there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.