Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jox

Chatty Member
What is his obsession with that bloody Wap song, I swear he has the mental age of a 14 year old. I don’t know how he doesn’t drive Paul mad, and I don’t mean because of the age difference. Anyone over the age of 25 would find him irritating beyond belief.
I was going to just ‘like’ this...but in the spirit on Jason Ill say YASSSS QUEEN SLAY IT

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I got to “our love for each other was pretty incestious“

yeah I’m reading it wrong

Still not quite sure why Paul needs to pretend he’s just floating through life like a permanent child, he owns a restaurant and will inherit a hotel.
it means fuck all if he failed his leaving 20 odd years ago. He was set up from day one. And he has always had an open relationship with Jason.
glad they’ve drawn a line under it but it’s not that big a change.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Paul is definitely bankrolling his ‘acting career’ what has he done? He was an extra in Vikings? So was half of Wicklow!

• Haha

lyrixs

Paul is back in the Westin for his annual Christmas jaunt. I was worried Jason would pop up on stories but great to see he’s left that toxic leech behind and he’s enjoying himself alone. Not always easy to do after the year it’s been and the added loneliness one can feel at Christmas time.

Lollypopper

What's Jason's little sister like? My family would take the absolute piss out of me if I was posing for photos like that at a family gathering

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
He’s having a field day naming and shaming I think nasty Paul is back the poster did have a point he should be lucky to be able to stay open when so many have closed and might never reopen

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jason needs his own thread him and his sister Ariana delusions of Grande. Yeeeeeees Queen!!!!
I worry if the on Fleek queeeeeeens have their own thread

1) it will die a death because they’re nobodies....

2) we can’t keep embarrassing Paul about his questionable, repetitive hook up. 😆

Paul probably Google’s his own name daily and had an account here before he was even mentioned here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have endless admiration for Paul. He’s a marketing genius & just seems just a really really good guy. He deserves someone who will appreciate him for all those things.

I was standing beside Jason & his sister in the VIP section for Ariana Grande in September ( I had been in the same section all three nights ) It was tragic to watch them fall around drunk & start fights the whole night. Everyone else was relaxed and enjoying, embarrassing to watch.
I can only imagine the two of them when their out and about together, he thinks he’s this big celebrity, hence the personality change and his sister thinks she’s Ariana Grande 😂. I’d say they looked a right sight at that concert.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Oh my nose does be falling off too to know where the money comes from?? I didn’t know Philip was step daddy! What happened their father?? Or just a normal breakup/divorce?? They are more Addams family than Kardashian 😂😂 My 4 year old prances around like that but Jesus they both need a slap of reality!!

• Haha

Rockangel79

From looking at their social media, I've always found their relationship puzzling. Jason rarely (if ever) acknowledges Paul on his insta at all (Even the break up announcement is only on Paul's). He seems to acknowledge every other important person in his life though. For example, their last trip to Paris with Jason's family for example. Jason was in almost every story Paul posted while the were together but Paul never appeared in Jason's many stories... even though every other member of his family did constantly. You'd never think Paul was with them only for Paul's story. It's as thought he just tagged along but wasn't really wanted. I'm just glad he now has the chance to find his own happiness.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Paul is 40 today no mention of it on Jason’s stories it all about his sister on tv with her two years ago Junk Kouture dress! He had to put up the video of his own cake on the Whitemoose stories, imagine if it was the other way around

Wheres reality

VIP Member
The erect nipple made me vomit a little into my mouth. I swear he actually turned himself on in the mirror the big toothed generous chinned vain twat 🤓
Him and that sister think they are Ariana and Frankie Grande . They are both repulsive.

The prick side of Paul comes out and reminds me why sometimes I think him and Jason are suited . Both prick like .
That car beeping and loud music would drive a close neighbour demented . He needs a fucking reality grip at times

• Haha

Ciaragh

Can’t stand Paul’s double standards. He’s the first to make a show of anyone who doesn’t subscribe to his views and extremely vocal in doing so. Yet, all his righteous indignation disappears when it comes to Jason sKiddmark, who seems to think rules just apply to him

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Really hope Renko is ok, but why was Paul vlogging it all?
why was he vlogging the dog beside the couch and vlogging when he was taking him to the vet, very odd to be so camera ready when your dog is seriously unwell.

• Heart