Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
Loving that he called out Voduz for that scandalous rig of a comp
Apparently they have now updated the post to say you must meet there conditions for valid entry wonder if the girl in Q didn't tag the 2000 friends or whatever stupid rules that had! Think they 1) could of ran the competition correctly 2) Acknowledged this with the girl in question. Personally I fell a small gesture of a prize would be nice but I get if she didn't meet the criteria it wasn't a valid entry.
They just handled it terribly.

Reactions: 1

Muraine

so Connor was friend with him after what he did to elle?
How bizarre.

I don’t like it myself but can’t deny it works 😐 for such a small little dive he gets the attention he wants by being a grade a twat
What did Paul to do Ellie?

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Is Paul adopted??
I def think it’s his other sister cos when he was making lunch the other day in the house he referred to someone who didn’t want to be shown so it must be a family member!!
Yes he’s adopted he’s spoken about it a few time’s

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
tattle your so bold. I just looked up Dean Young, definitely with Paul. I'm such a nosey mare. Paul did make Glendalough look fab. Dean stripping down to his undies. Wonder what the other hikers thought?
I had a look too couldn’t find him? Only one that might have been him was private and no stories! I’m a nosey mare 😂😂

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Paul owns it he posted a few weeks back it’s now separate from the hotel and he owns it now hence baby Jason will be going no where he needs someone to bank roll his non existence acting career
no Paul’s does or Paul parents. What has Jason done to his hair🤣🤣🤣 plus Jason always does weird things when Paul puts the camera in him on the white moose insta

Attachments

PinkBella

It’s a different John Kidd who was head of the IFESA.

Nonetheless they are a bizarre family for sure!
No its him :) it's their dad not the step father

Fans only the moment she turns 18 there is no way this young wan will work for anything in her life, she seems to think she’s famous, are they for real Jason works in a cafe (no disrespect to cafe workers) but this lad acts as if it’s him who made the White Moose and not Paul... what a painful family, Remember Jason used to call his family the Kidddashions 😂😂
Is the cafe actually Jason's & Paul's? I always heard Paul saying it's "theirs"

So the mom kidd and dad kidd are Separated/divorced.
philip is the step dad.
There is an older brother who seems to distance from the limelight.
There must be money there Nicki bought an expensive €350-4K house in Kildare/dublin and her job at the time was hotel duty manager not exactly a high paying job. Not sure what her boyf Alex does he seems like a nice guy but again she has her tits out all the time so why wouldn’t he be delighted with life I suppose 😂
Actually, my brother is a hotel manager, and his wife a cleaner they for a €500,000 mortgage! So they don't necessarily have to be minted! But they definitely are

Last edited:

Ellegee

VIP Member
Did anyone see Paul’s insta I wonder who he is with it’s a girl i think? But it’s not his sister, he said he can’t say 😕🤔
He has a few old college pals that he meets up with on his travels. There’s a couple don’t want to be on camera.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Has anyone ever eaten out of the WMC? Is the food good?
I ate in it once about 4 years ago, Paul wasn’t overly big at the time but his following was growing, I thought he was hilarious on insta so when I got the opportunity to go, off I went! Jason was there and served me and my friend, and was quite friendly, didn’t see Paul! Place is very small and a very cold feeling to it, the food was grand nothing special... almost immediately after I finished I had a sudden urge to use the bathroom 💩 🙈 left the restaurant to spend the rest of the day in the city (I rarely get it the city... from the midlands) the whole way into town my stomach was doing summer salts.. now I could usually eat shite to beat the band and I’d never be like this... got into penny’s and half way through it I had to run for the bathroom.. none in penny’s... flew out of the store frantically looking for a bathroom, got one in Easons... I’m not sure what exactly happened or caused it but I do think it was the food... anyway my stomach was all over the shop for the whole day after it even after taking motillium (1st and only time to ever take it)... needless to say I wouldn’t go back if you paid me!

off topic but I sooooo want you to be Jason....

Just because I want your username to be a desperate attempt at getting Paul back,
now you see where your bag really is 😂🤣
sorry to say I’m not 😆 but your response did make me laugh 😂. I don’t think baby Jason has realised yet that grass isn’t always greener on the other side and I hope Paul will have met someone by that time and have moved on.

Must of been collecting the dogs from the DSPCA, always enjoy his stories from Achill.

Last edited: