Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He mightn't have been lying 🤷‍♀️ Apparently there were big disagreements between NPHET and the government about what the restrictions should be, down to the last minute. Could still happen

Reactions: 1
Do you think Jason has a share in the cafe? Paul always says when Jason and I first opened the cafe together is that why he's still there? It would be a awkward working with a very recent ex
I think he must own it in some way, other wise why would he be hanging round

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I didn’t realise he’d stopped doing the course or did lockdown end it?
No I just mean he had to skip Wednesday nights class, and when it’s such a short “intense” course that cost SO much it’s shit to miss it, but understandable! I’m glad he didn’t mention it though 😂😂 it’s clear he loves the dogs to death

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
No its him :) it's their dad not the step father

Is the cafe actually Jason's & Paul's? I always heard Paul saying it's "theirs"

Actually, my brother is a hotel manager, and his wife a cleaner they for a €500,000 mortgage! So they don't necessarily have to be minted! But they definitely are
No the cafe is Paul Parents business as is the hotel, Paul brought it to life and runs the day to day of the business but it’s still his parents. Jason just works there nothing to do with him other than that.

Gilmoregirl18

I am just so sure that he alluded to it so many times on the insta at all those over the top gatherings and dinners out. Could I be wrong...?
I think because it’s only a year, they call themselves twins, your right tho he does say it a lot, and I am sure someone asked once and he replied they wasn’t.

• Heart

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I thought his mam lives in achill ? Genuine question how is she in in dublin with restrictions or am I missing something...

Labybug

I was watching Paul this morning and have been thinking the same thing. I know in the past it has been said they are in an open relationship but I feel like they have possibly broken up . As Jason is stayin at home with his family since his return from London. It must be very hard for Paul as he is a recovering alcoholic and Jason does like to drink and get very drunk. I do feel tho Jason has changed over past few years and I don’t like him as much but then again he is at the time of his live that we all do change and grow ..

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I think Paul would be great on radio. Entertaining, has an opinion, can carry a conversation and I find he's very easy to listen to- doesn’t have that strong annoying south dublin accent that most radio presenters have these days.
How did u know that’s what he’s planning?? 😲😲

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It wasn't a blockage (he showed the letter), so his issue wasn't caused by eating something. You're not going to know if any toy is dog proof until they try it. He quickly figured out it wasn't suitable and hopefully prevented anyone else with a large dog buying it so I'm not sure why you seem to be blaming him for his dogs medical issue? 🤔
why was the dog sick? I just said the mass/blockage that was detected had nothing to do with renko being unwell. He was unwell... probably because he ate something, as Paul himself said he thought he had the day before.
Looking at that toy you’d know full well it would last 3 min max!

Ellegee

VIP Member
I mean you couldn't make it up really. He was away on one of his holidays and his bill was huge but he didn't know as the mobile company didn't inform him. So it was 2k maybe. He set up a go fund me for his followers to pay for it but sure then his dad paid for it. Not sure what happened to the money raised.
I’m pretty sure he donated the money at the time & had a receipt. Maybe someone reading here can confirm