Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xena693

That was actually creepy af and for very uncomfortable viewing, I feel a bit sick to my stomach after watching that. The filter had made him look like child.
I generally avoid Paul Stenson’s social media like the plague but I specifically looked on the back of your comment and there are no words for how depraved that was. I genuinely feel ill. I’ve also reported the post because I refuse to live in a world where that can be passed off as normal

Reactions: 1

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I could be wrong but the house in Achill is a holiday home they chose to spend the last lockdown there? Not a place to be stuck in winter I’d say
Oh
She owns the hotel so she would be allowed to travel for work, they have a home in dublin too AFAIK
Oh right I genuinely didn't know so was just asking . Thought Achill was his parents full time home, I knew about the hotel part but wasn't sure about the home

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Yes he has another sister who doesn't do social media so he never shows her. Elaine is the image of her mother, she must be theirs biologically?
Is Paul adopted??
I def think it’s his other sister cos when he was making lunch the other day in the house he referred to someone who didn’t want to be shown so it must be a family member!!

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
Jesus h Christ! I’ve seen it all now. Never in my over 40 years have I seen a tree where you stick each branch in! Wtf is Paul on about! Everything is like a marks and Spencer’s ad! That’s not just a fake Xmas tree it’s a goooooood fake Xmas tree. What a twat

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Sharing posts from Dublin Live one of the most unreliable cesspits of a news website.

If Kildare, Laois and Offaly didn't have full blown restrictions Dublin won't either, they aren't going to jump from level 2 to 5 in the space of a few days.
I assume it will jump to a 3, but not the draconian measures he’s banging on about

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
He mightn't have been lying 🤷‍♀️ Apparently there were big disagreements between NPHET and the government about what the restrictions should be, down to the last minute. Could still happen
What could still happen??

NPHET want us to be level 3 or higher..... the government put us at 2.5. That’s it....

Have a look it has all the restrictions on gov.ie for each level. It will put your mind at ease.....

Ciaragh

To be fair, relationships with age gaps are a lot more common in male gay relationships than straight. Young lads love older men and vice versa. If everyone's happy, having a good time and no one's getting taking advantage of - what's the problem? Live and let live.
Double standards is the problem. Older straight men love younger women too yet they’d be vilified for carrying on the way Paul does

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I gave him a bit of cheek once, the time they were in Coachella. Judge of how flattered I was when they replied, mistaking me for Bloggers Unveiled, of whom I am a massive fan!
people know that if they question him or Jason they will most likely be put on blast so it’s not worth it, which is a pity because he gets away with shit he would never let others away with.

the hotel/cafe is so small and the corridors so narrow it’s not somewhere I’d go If I was scared of catching the virus.
And face shields in a catering environment are half arsed, they should have masks.

I assume because jaaaaaason is working in Dublin he’s free to travel there,
Paul really needs to keep him out of the bedroom even if he’s in the cafe 😏

Pammy75

I was thinking the same, if I asked my dad to take those pictures of me he’d tell me to feck off 😂😂like the rest of the family were in their pjs and dressing gowns and she pouts down the stairs like I don’t know what!! How does she ever expect to be taken seriously in the real world???
It was frigging lingerie! You could see the wee straps to hold up the stockings. Totally mortified for her

Attachments

• Haha

Nolan15

Chatty Member
I think they said they were taking a break and Jason was moving to London? Now Jason is back and it seems that while he seems to be working in the cafe , they are still on a break ? Paul needs to bite the bullet and make it permanent though . He deserves someone lovely and fun and maybe at the same stage of life that he is at
Oh I never knew they had taken a break. Paul would be better off without him I think he deserves better. I don’t think that dr he went on holidays with would be great for Paul he seems a bit dry I think

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
The headline he’s been waiting for has been printed.

Gardai drafted in to monitor all the restrictions that have been printed all along and we already KNEW were coming in.

NOT being drafted in for some scary unknown reason....!!